Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-04-2009, 07:43 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
I went to the sutton match today and the Us thoughly deserved their win but will need to play at their best to beat staines

The U's will be away to Staines Town in Tuesday's play-offs semi-final after recording a well-deserved 2-1 victory today in their Ryman League Premier Division match at home to AFC Hornchurch.

Carshalton Athletic will be away to Tonbridge Angels in the other play-off match. What a great day it would be if we can have a local derby decider at Colston Avenue next Saturday

Come on the Sutton

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 25-04-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 25-04-2009, 07:55 PM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come on Staines!

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. £7.99 as a PB, £3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 25-04-2009, 08:21 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Right. I've totally mucked up the play off games and I apologise

It is in fact 2 v 5 and 3 v 4. That is Staines v Sutton and Tonbridge v Carshalton both on Tuesday. Really sorry for mucking this up
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 28-04-2009, 10:30 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Unlucky lads, and I mean it.

It would have been nice to have played you in the final.
Old 28-04-2009, 10:52 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
Unlucky lads, and I mean it.

It would have been nice to have played you in the final.
It was the final everyone wanted but goodluck to the robins on saturday at staines
Old 29-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't like the Sutton kit from this season just gone!

What colour was the away kit?
Old 29-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
c'mon the U's
Old 29-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
next season the league is ours
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 29-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
We are supposed to be rivals with Carshalton (and hate them accordingly) but I still quite like them. Problem is that if Robins win, our main derby goes up the spout. Actually why am I worrying, surely the Robins cant get past Staines?? Mind you I thought that about Tonbridge! What a decisive man I am.
Old 29-04-2009, 03:21 PM

tils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo
We are supposed to be rivals with Carshalton (and hate them accordingly) but I still quite like them. Problem is that if Robins win, our main derby goes up the spout. Actually why am I worrying, surely the Robins cant get past Staines?? Mind you I thought that about Tonbridge! What a decisive man I am.
come on timbo - you know the robs are the number one team in the borough
Old 30-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tils2468
come on timbo - you know the robs are the number one team in the borough
CAPS LOCK BROKEN Tils?
Old 30-04-2009, 07:05 AM

tils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningtils2468 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
CAPS LOCK BROKEN Tils?
Don't tell Ron that I am a Robs man ...He would disown me !!!
Old 30-04-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
I,ve got split emotions over this as well, as you say it would be nice to see the robins promoted but sad to lose a good derby match, watched by over a thousand fans at each ground this season.

Goodluck carshalton though .
Old 30-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
If Carshalton stay down I might actually go along to the two derby games next season.

What's the usual turn out down at Gander Green Lane?

I've been a bit against going down to Carshalton since our 2002 Pre Season Friendly when Holeesheet and his mate got beaten up after the game.
Old 30-04-2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s
I,ve got split emotions over this as well, as you say it would be nice to see the robins promoted but sad to lose a good derby match, watched by over a thousand fans at each ground this season.

Goodluck carshalton though .
There's that, plus the fact that drinking outside of the bar is banned in the higher leagues

Apparently, overnight we all become immature, alcoholic troublemakers that need nannying.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Yep, nice little bar at GGL!
Old 17-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
pre season friendly Eastleigh v sutton 21st july for you diehard sutton fans!

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 17-05-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William
pre season friendly Eastleigh v sutton 21st july for you diehard sutton fans!
Appropriately, no capital letters for sutton, just a small town near Carshalton
Old 17-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
Appropriately, no capital letters for sutton, just a small town near Carshalton
How many times did carshalton beat Sutton last season titter
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 17-05-2009, 10:47 AM

Titter ye not.

4 Carshalton Athletic 42 19 11 12 64 63 +1 68
5 sutton united 42 18 13 11 57 53 +4 67