Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Biggin, in-exile & worksop are like players surrounding a ref demanding a red card when a yellow has been shown.
Negative

I thought he was a twat before the yellow

Edit. And Worksop is with a capital W you wanker. Sorry, Wanker.

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 22-03-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Last thing from me,I think he gaged it wrong usually you wait a day or two before you come out with this crap when it's died down rather than when it's just happened and people have lost their life's ...Not the sharpest tool sometimes.
Are you saying exiled stirling isn't the sharpest tool sometimes, or self critiquing your posts?
Old 22-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Are you saying exiled stirling isn't the sharpest tool sometimes, or self critiquing your posts?
What I am saying is we can all say daft stuff that maybe should have been left alone till later, I can hold my hands up to that.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:44 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
100 quid is a 100 quid mate going to ban his mum as well if she is on here

I would ban you for fifty !
She is, its wilflittlechips and heres 50p to ban SC too, feck the expense.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-03-2017, 09:45 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Negative

I thought he was a twat before the yellow

Edit. And Worksop is with a capital W you wanker. Sorry, Wanker.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
She is, its wilflittlechips and heres 50p to ban SC too, feck the expense.
Not sure I can be banned for pointing out your idiocy and taking the piss out of you Dribble?

It's not much of a challenge to be honest.

You'll have to try harder.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:52 PM

Bones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good morning from Australia.

Good to see we're all getting along.

Earning your money today Les, and its about time
Old 22-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Good morning from Australia.

Good to see we're all getting along.

Earning your money today Les, and its about time
So far it looks like around one hundred nicker and fifty p.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What I am saying is we can all say daft stuff that maybe should have been left alone till later, I can hold my hands up to that.
England matches seem to bring out the worst in you.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:06 PM

Bones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So far it looks like around one hundred nicker and fifty p.
That wont go in the cake tin for the 'mods Christmas party' will it!!
Old 22-03-2017, 10:30 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would ban you for fifty !
Put me down for fifty if the ban's permanent this time (and another ton if you bring pork chop back).
Old 22-03-2017, 10:41 PM

EFA

Quote:
So far it looks like around one hundred pairs of knickers and fifty pairs with pee.
Old 23-03-2017, 04:00 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
England matches seem to bring out the worst in you.
Shut it pussy
Old 23-03-2017, 08:00 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Shut it pussy
Lift the ban ****

In all seriousness wtf did he do wrong. You can't just go round banning people whose views you don't agree with. There'd be no fecker left!
Old 23-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Lift the ban ****

In all seriousness wtf did he do wrong. You can't just go round banning people whose views you don't agree with. There'd be no fecker left!
It will be lifted and we are in the process of doing just that,like I said before it was more of a calm down well until in exile paid me 100 quid...
Old 23-03-2017, 08:17 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
It will be lifted and we are in the process of doing just that,like I said before it was more of a calm down well until in exile paid me 100 quid...