Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
What have India done wrong here exactly ? When you take a catch like that it's almost impossible to know if it grounded.

Smith is just proving himself as a tit yet again I'm afraid
Haven't seen it yet......can't believe the rubbber faced tosser would be calling another player a cheat though.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunghole View Post
Not as much as you Worksop.

But keep on trolling, we need a bit of argy bargy on here
Say what ?

Can't you answer the question ?

And if you dont think mouthing 'cheat' on a cricket field is acting like a tit then ..
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Haven't seen it yet......can't believe the rubbber faced tosser would be calling another player a cheat though.

It was an instant reaction, which was understandable given that Vijay compounded things by running straight off the field.

And yes, sometimes players aren't genuinely sure if a ball has carried or not, but in this day and age when that happens, they should at least wait for the replay.
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Say what ?

Can't you answer the question ?

And if you dont think mouthing 'cheat' on a cricket field is acting like a tit then ..

Smith wasn't on the field, he was on the players balcony.

And Vijay did cheat, but let's ignore that, OK?
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
It was an instant reaction, which was understandable given that Vijay compounded things by running straight off the field.

And yes, sometimes players aren't genuinely sure if a ball has carried or not, but in this day and age when that happens, they should at least wait for the replay.
Wait, what...

It's understandable to call someone a cheat for running off the field when they are about to bat in 10 mins and they think the oppo's innings is over ?

Behave
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Presumably he was ultra-sure he'd caught it otherwise why run off?

Smith's got a fvcking rubbery cheek saying that.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Smith wasn't on the field, he was on the players balcony.

And Vijay did cheat, but let's ignore that, OK?
Sorry, why did vijay cheat ?
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Game I played in last season in the Surrey Championship their opening bat edged to our keeper.

As a spring heeled young athlete I was fielding at first slip.

To be totally fair, I may have called him a ******* cheating fat **** at some point.
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Are we sure Smith didn't say 'brainfade'?
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Presumably he was ultra-sure he'd caught it otherwise why run off?

Smith's got a fvcking rubbery cheek saying that.

And if Joe Root had done similar.....?
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Game I played in last season in the Surrey Championship their opening bat edged to our keeper.

To be totally fair, I may have called him a ******* cheating fat **** at some point.

lol

Fair to say it's a good thing the cameras weren't on me yesterday.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM

Quote:

That's acceptable as you are English and would have said it in a polite manner being a well educated and correctly brought up gent

Smith on the other hand, is a twat
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
That's acceptable as you are English and would have said it in a polite manner being a well educated and correctly brought up gent

Beautifully summed up old boy.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Beautifully summed up old boy.
Oh my dear old thing..
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Anyway lads, fair play to India for winning the series, it really has been a great series played as hard as any series I can recall.

Catch you all when the Ashes comes around, should be a ripping series.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:

Ha ha, now that's funny.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
moving forward

Quote:
And if Joe Root had done similar.....?
Depends on the circumstances. I ain't gonna stick up for him just cos he's England captain. If he behaves like a twat, i'll slag him off for it. Smith's openly cheated already in this series. He know there's cameras on the dressing room. He called him a 'fvcking cheat' when it's debatable at best. Asking for trouble that is
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Depends on the circumstances. I ain't gonna stick up for him just cos he's England captain. If he behaves like a twat, i'll slag him off for it. Smith's openly cheated already in this series. He know there's cameras on the dressing room. He called him a 'fvcking cheat' when it's debatable at best. Asking for trouble that is
True dat.

And the ****'s an Aussie.

Wanker.
Old Today, 02:43 AM

Bones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
True dat.

And the ****'s an Aussie.

Wanker.
No need to be so abrasive ol' chum. Maybe a nice pot of tea and a scone will settle the unrest you seem to be going through.
Old Today, 04:42 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Catch you all when the Ashes comes around, should be a ripping series.
Hopefully the bowling line up consists of Starc, Cummins and Pattinson.