Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bit of a premature comment Eye-Dee can we laugh and point at you when we beat Hornchurch and you lose.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 21-04-2009, 02:54 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
bit of a premature comment Eye-Dee can we laugh and point at you when we beat Hornchurch and you lose.
I would expect nothing less
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 25-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Both teams in the playoffs with 2-1 wins though Suttons came through a "contentious penalty which caused trouble off the pitch"
Old 25-04-2009, 04:17 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
which one plays Tonbridge?
Old 25-04-2009, 04:21 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly and fat
which one plays Tonbridge?
3 v 5 & 2 v 4 Home ground is the highest team playing tuesday final Saturday at the highest team's ground
Old 25-04-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Both teams in the playoffs with 2-1 wins though Suttons came through a "contentious penalty which caused trouble off the pitch"
Could be Carshalton v Sutton in the final at Carshalton
Old 25-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Carshalton I think.
Old 25-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Under Fascist Rule

2 v 4 and 3 v 5 isn't that fair is it?

That means a trip to Staines for Carshalton then. That's much further
Old 25-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Under Fascist Rule

eye-dee, any idea when these games are? Are they this week?
Old 25-04-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
2 v 4 and 3 v 5 isn't that fair is it?

That means a trip to Staines for Carshalton then. That's much further
I am happy to play away, we've been crap at home.
Old 25-04-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
eye-dee, any idea when these games are? Are they this week?
Play offs Tuesday this week and final on Saturday
Old 25-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Excellent.

Is it definitely Staines for Carshalton? I'll have to start planning my route
Old 25-04-2009, 04:30 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
what league positon did sutton finish in?
Old 25-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Under Fascist Rule

5th
Old 25-04-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Excellent.

Is it definitely Staines for Carshalton? I'll have to start planning my route
That is all according to my mate who is a Ryman ref. Probably best to check before you travel all the way there just to find tumbleweed blowing across the pitch, and then come looking for me
Old 25-04-2009, 04:34 PM

They are still updating but this is a good site

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-04-2009, 04:36 PM

sorry i han'dt noticed that sutton were playing hornchurch;no wonder it said there was "trouble" off the pitch with the sutton pen?

the Tonbridge ass manager is my old boss,so i have been keeeping an eye on them all season!!!
Old 25-04-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly and fat

the Tonbridge ass manager
They have managers for everything nowadays
Old 25-04-2009, 04:46 PM

were they at Horsham together?

i saw tonbridge play tooting (i have conections at tooting) and was impressed with booth and 1 of their centre halfs,as well as the guy with the beard on the wing.....

if they play at carsahlton on tues i will be there!!
Old 25-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get in there Sutton I go to the home games of the playoffs
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."