Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-07-2018, 12:37 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I take it Fire TV is for streaming only?

There is no USB port ...

Also, if no USB - how do you sideload apps?
You can download unsourced apps on the Fire Stick. As long as you untick the box that stops you doing so.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
You can download unsourced apps on the Fire Stick. As long as you untick the box that stops you doing so.
Thanks. Have bought it anyway on the basis that it was a really good deal, and it gives me the legal access to BBC, ITV, 4 & 5 on demand offerings.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
I use flawless on progdvbnet on my laptop, this has 7 day catchup and full pvr and the program is free if you use last years version.

ProgTV on Android does the same but is not as friendly,

If you want pvr option on Android then IPTV extreme pro , is very good and costs around 80p . ( please note I understand the 80p cost will not be viable for sports donkey users).

If you use flawless or similar then you dont really need PVR as they have 7 day catchup.
I'm testing out IPTV Extreme Pro at present, on my year old cheapo android box. TBF its working fine with Flawless, however I don't like the way the EPG is presented (its not even as good as the green Flawless menu that works for STB emulation). I notice there is an option for adding your own EPG. I wonder if anyone has any knowledge of doing this? How I'd go about it, and just how much I can improve appearance?
Old 17-07-2018, 02:17 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm testing out IPTV Extreme Pro at present, on my year old cheapo android box. TBF its working fine with Flawless, however I don't like the way the EPG is presented (its not even as good as the green Flawless menu that works for STB emulation). I notice there is an option for adding your own EPG. I wonder if anyone has any knowledge of doing this? How I'd go about it, and just how much I can improve appearance?
You can create your own epg with extreme editor pro
Old 17-07-2018, 04:41 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Right I have a few questions regarding smart IPTV on an LG telly and paid subs.

Once you have set up smart (I haven't yet) I see you have to use M3U list files which I can source but then you have to convert them to TXT files, is that easy to do? I've used M3U's as playlists on Kodi through playlist loader and also compiled them from sources so I guess converting them shouldn't be hard.

Also with paid subs do they have the option to download M3U lists or is it easier to watch through there respective player/Kodi addon?.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:27 PM

Mallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
2nd Gen firestick pre built with IPTV for 12 months. When sub runs out in 12 months sub us 55. Comes with free VPN

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks.
Does the IPTV sub cover the same range of channels as sports donkey?
Old 17-07-2018, 06:34 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
right I've just got a 1 week sub on SD and installed it on my 1st gen firestick, I've noticed that the kodi app doesn't have as much channels as the browser version, also i noticed that loading channels is a long winded process and sometimes they don't load at all.

is there another way of playing through firestick or would it be better streaming through laptop through HDMI?

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:40 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallard View Post
Thanks.
OWNERS LOUNGE CHANNEL LIST!

RTE one
RTE two
3e
CBeebies
Disney Channel
Disney XD
Disney Jr
Cartoon network
Boomerang
Nickelodeon
Nick Toons
Nick Jr
NickJr Too
Baby TV
MTV Rocks
MTV Music
MTV Hits
MTV Dance
MTV Classic
MTV Base
CINEMA MODERN GREATS
CINEMA THRILLER
CINEMA SELECT
CINEMA MONSTERS
CINEMA PREMIERE
CINEMA FAMILY
DRAMA AND ROMANCE
CINEMA DISNEY
CINEMA COMEDY
SKY CINEMA ACTION THRILLER
TCM
true movies 1
bein france 1
bein france 2
bein france 3
beINSport 1 HD
beINSport 2 HD
beINSport 3 HD
beINSport 4 HD
beINSport 5 HD
beINSport 6 HD
beINSport 7 HD
beINSport 8 HD
beINSport 9 HD
beINSport 10 HD
beINSport 11 HD
beINSport 12 HD
Sport Klub 1hd
Sport Klub 2hd
Sport Klub 3hd
Ziggo Sport Golf
Ten Golf
GOLF HD
Golf
Ziggo Sport eXtra 1
Ziggo Sport eXtra 2
Ziggo Sport Voetbal
ligTV 1
ligtv 2
ligTV 3
France Canal Sport
XXX HOT
XXX 1
XXX 2
XXX 3
XXX 4
XXX 5
XXX 6
XXX 7
SKY NEWS
FOX NEWS
CNN NEWS
BEin Sports EPL 1
BEin Sports EPL 2
BEin Sports EPL 3
BEin Sports EPL 4
Tg4
tv3
Family Guy
Peppa And George
BBC NEWS
Super Hero Channel
Top Gear
Only Fools And Horses
Friends
24/7 Kids Movies
24/7 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
BBC One Northern Ireland
BBC One Scotland
BBC Two Scotland
BBC Two Wales
S4C
STV
STV2
CINEMA HITS
CINEMA SCI
CITV
The Inbetweeners
Paw Patrol
Ben And Holly
Blaze and the Monster Machines
A&E (US)
AFN SPORTS (US)
AFN SPORTS 2 (US)
AMC (US)
Animal Planet (US)
DESTINATION AMERICA (US)
Discovery (US)
DISCOVERY SCIENCE (US)
E! ENTERTAINMENT (US)
FX (US)
HISTORY (US)
MBL NETWORK (US)
NBA TV (US)
SPIKE (US)
SYFY (US)
TBS (US)
USA FOX SPORTS 1
USA FOX SPORTS 2
Fox Sport 1
Fox Sport 2
WWE Network
TSN 1
TSN 2
TSN 3
TSN 4
TSN 5
SPORTS NET 360 HD
SPORTS NET EAST HD
SPORTS NET ONE HD
SPORTS NET ONTARIO HD
SPORTS NET PACIFIC HD
SPORTS NET WEST HD
SPORTS NET WORLD HD
SPORTSNET 360
SPORTSNET EAST
SPORTSNET ONE
SPORTSNET ONE HD
SPORTSNET ONTARIO
SPORTSNET PACIFIC
SPORTSNET WEST
SPORTSNET WORLD
BBC1 HD
BBC2 HD
ITV HD
Channel 4 HD
Channel 5 HD
Sky1 HD
Sky Atlantic HD
BBC One
BBC TWO
ITV
ITV plus1
ITV2
ITV3
ITV4
ITVBe
Channel 4
Channel 4 plus1
4seven
E4
More4
Channel 5
Channel 5 plus1
5 USA
5STAR
My5
Sky1
Sky2
Sky Living
Sky Atlantic
Sky Arts
Animal Planet
ComedyCentral
ComedyXtra
Disc.History
Disc.Science
Disc.Turbo
Discovery
DMAX
Discovery Shed
Crime and Investigation
horror channel
ID
Lifetime
National Geo Wild
National Geographic
TLC
Syfy
HISTORY
H2
alibi
AMC from BT
Blaze
Dave
Dave ja vu
Drama
E!
Eden
Food Network
FOX
GOLD
Good Food
Home
Pick
Really
Yesterday
W
Universal
QUEST
CETIC TV (LIVE FOR GAMES ONLY)
RANGERS TV (live for games)
RED TV (live for games only)
HEARTS TV (live for games only)
HIBS TV (live for games only)
eir Sport 1
eir Sport 2
Eir sports 2
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
FreeSports
FrontRunner
MOTOGP LIVE 1
MOTOGP LIVE 2
MOTOGP LIVE 3
Motorsport TV
Premier Sports
Premier Sports HD
Racing UK
Racing UK HD
BoxNation
MUTV
LFC tv
Chelsea Tv
At The Races
BT Sport 1
BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2
BT Sport 2 HD
BT Sport 3
BT Sport 3 HD
BT Sport ESPN
BT Sport ESPN HD
BT Sport Extra 1
BT Sport Extra 2
BT Sport Extra 3
BT Sport Extra 4
BT Sport Extra 5
BT Sport Extra 6
Sly Sports Action
Sly Sports Action HD
Sly Sports Arena
Sly Sports Arena HD
Sly Sports Box Office
Sly Sports Cricket
Sly Sports Cricket HD
Sly Sports F1
Sly Sports Football
Sly Sports Football HD
Sly Sports Golf
Sly Sports Golf HD
Sly Sports Main
Sly Sports Main HD
Sly Sports Mix
Sly Sports Mix HD
Sly Sports News
Sly Sports News HD
Sly Sports PL
Sly Sports PL HD
Sly Spts F1 HD
Old 17-07-2018, 06:48 PM
South London and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post
Right I have a few questions regarding smart IPTV on an LG telly and paid subs.

Once you have set up smart (I haven't yet) I see you have to use M3U list files which I can source but then you have to convert them to TXT files, is that easy to do? I've used M3U's as playlists on Kodi through playlist loader and also compiled them from sources so I guess converting them shouldn't be hard.

Also with paid subs do they have the option to download M3U lists or is it easier to watch through there respective player/Kodi addon?.

LG has smartIPTV app pre installed you have to register and pay the 5 activation (link below) Click on it an write down mac address. Purchase sub (DM for link) and at checkout ask for m3u file and it will be sent via email.

Go to To view the link you have to Register or Login and then click my list. Mac address you wrote goes on the left and m3u goes in the url box on the right (copy and paste from email) and submit.

Click on smartiptv app and it will be set and good to go !
Old 17-07-2018, 09:02 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks.
IPTV covers more than the donkey
Old 17-07-2018, 09:03 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Have you tried IPTV smarters pro ?
Old 17-07-2018, 09:19 PM

Mallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
OWNERS LOUNGE CHANNEL LIST!

RTE one
RTE two
3e
CBeebies
Disney Channel
Disney XD
Disney Jr
Cartoon network
Boomerang
Nickelodeon
Nick Toons
Nick Jr
NickJr Too
Baby TV
MTV Rocks
MTV Music
MTV Hits
MTV Dance
MTV Classic
MTV Base
CINEMA MODERN GREATS
CINEMA THRILLER
CINEMA SELECT
CINEMA MONSTERS
CINEMA PREMIERE
CINEMA FAMILY
DRAMA AND ROMANCE
CINEMA DISNEY
CINEMA COMEDY
SKY CINEMA ACTION THRILLER
TCM
true movies 1
bein france 1
bein france 2
bein france 3
beINSport 1 HD
beINSport 2 HD
beINSport 3 HD
beINSport 4 HD
beINSport 5 HD
beINSport 6 HD
beINSport 7 HD
beINSport 8 HD
beINSport 9 HD
beINSport 10 HD
beINSport 11 HD
beINSport 12 HD
Sport Klub 1hd
Sport Klub 2hd
Sport Klub 3hd
Ziggo Sport Golf
Ten Golf
GOLF HD
Golf
Ziggo Sport eXtra 1
Ziggo Sport eXtra 2
Ziggo Sport Voetbal
ligTV 1
ligtv 2
ligTV 3
France Canal Sport
XXX HOT
XXX 1
XXX 2
XXX 3
XXX 4
XXX 5
XXX 6
XXX 7
SKY NEWS
FOX NEWS
CNN NEWS
BEin Sports EPL 1
BEin Sports EPL 2
BEin Sports EPL 3
BEin Sports EPL 4
Tg4
tv3
Family Guy
Peppa And George
BBC NEWS
Super Hero Channel
Top Gear
Only Fools And Horses
Friends
24/7 Kids Movies
24/7 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
BBC One Northern Ireland
BBC One Scotland
BBC Two Scotland
BBC Two Wales
S4C
STV
STV2
CINEMA HITS
CINEMA SCI
CITV
The Inbetweeners
Paw Patrol
Ben And Holly
Blaze and the Monster Machines
A&E (US)
AFN SPORTS (US)
AFN SPORTS 2 (US)
AMC (US)
Animal Planet (US)
DESTINATION AMERICA (US)
Discovery (US)
DISCOVERY SCIENCE (US)
E! ENTERTAINMENT (US)
FX (US)
HISTORY (US)
MBL NETWORK (US)
NBA TV (US)
SPIKE (US)
SYFY (US)
TBS (US)
USA FOX SPORTS 1
USA FOX SPORTS 2
Fox Sport 1
Fox Sport 2
WWE Network
TSN 1
TSN 2
TSN 3
TSN 4
TSN 5
SPORTS NET 360 HD
SPORTS NET EAST HD
SPORTS NET ONE HD
SPORTS NET ONTARIO HD
SPORTS NET PACIFIC HD
SPORTS NET WEST HD
SPORTS NET WORLD HD
SPORTSNET 360
SPORTSNET EAST
SPORTSNET ONE
SPORTSNET ONE HD
SPORTSNET ONTARIO
SPORTSNET PACIFIC
SPORTSNET WEST
SPORTSNET WORLD
BBC1 HD
BBC2 HD
ITV HD
Channel 4 HD
Channel 5 HD
Sky1 HD
Sky Atlantic HD
BBC One
BBC TWO
ITV
ITV plus1
ITV2
ITV3
ITV4
ITVBe
Channel 4
Channel 4 plus1
4seven
E4
More4
Channel 5
Channel 5 plus1
5 USA
5STAR
My5
Sky1
Sky2
Sky Living
Sky Atlantic
Sky Arts
Animal Planet
ComedyCentral
ComedyXtra
Disc.History
Disc.Science
Disc.Turbo
Discovery
DMAX
Discovery Shed
Crime and Investigation
horror channel
ID
Lifetime
National Geo Wild
National Geographic
TLC
Syfy
HISTORY
H2
alibi
AMC from BT
Blaze
Dave
Dave ja vu
Drama
E!
Eden
Food Network
FOX
GOLD
Good Food
Home
Pick
Really
Yesterday
W
Universal
QUEST
CETIC TV (LIVE FOR GAMES ONLY)
RANGERS TV (live for games)
RED TV (live for games only)
HEARTS TV (live for games only)
HIBS TV (live for games only)
eir Sport 1
eir Sport 2
Eir sports 2
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
FreeSports
FrontRunner
MOTOGP LIVE 1
MOTOGP LIVE 2
MOTOGP LIVE 3
Motorsport TV
Premier Sports
Premier Sports HD
Racing UK
Racing UK HD
BoxNation
MUTV
LFC tv
Chelsea Tv
At The Races
BT Sport 1
BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2
BT Sport 2 HD
BT Sport 3
BT Sport 3 HD
BT Sport ESPN
BT Sport ESPN HD
BT Sport Extra 1
BT Sport Extra 2
BT Sport Extra 3
BT Sport Extra 4
BT Sport Extra 5
BT Sport Extra 6
Sly Sports Action
Sly Sports Action HD
Sly Sports Arena
Sly Sports Arena HD
Sly Sports Box Office
Sly Sports Cricket
Sly Sports Cricket HD
Sly Sports F1
Sly Sports Football
Sly Sports Football HD
Sly Sports Golf
Sly Sports Golf HD
Sly Sports Main
Sly Sports Main HD
Sly Sports Mix
Sly Sports Mix HD
Sly Sports News
Sly Sports News HD
Sly Sports PL
Sly Sports PL HD
Sly Spts F1 HD
Wow, just a couple of channels then!
Does all this work straight out the box or do I need to fiddle about setting it up? Im not as tech savvy I was 20 years ago.
Old 17-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
right, i have my iptv set up on my tv using smart iptv app with limited. plan to get a box at some point. i asked about plex earlier... what exactly is plex? is it basically vod or it just an app like smart iptv?

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 17-07-2018, 10:39 PM
South London and proud

Quote:
Wow, just a couple of channels then!
Does all this work straight out the box or do I need to fiddle about setting it up? I’m not as tech savvy I was 20 years ago.
Follow that link for plug and play , literally.

Comes with free vpn too so avoids any isp blocks on matchday.

Last edited by croydonexile; 17-07-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:44 PM
South London and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_appletart View Post
right, i have my iptv set up on my tv using smart iptv app with limited. plan to get a box at some point. i asked about plex earlier... what exactly is plex? is it basically vod or it just an app like smart iptv?
Plex is a shared server app. Its like Netflix but has far more content including latest movies and current series.

I have plex but also use terrarium & showbox
Old 17-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Plex is a shared server app. Its like Netflix but has far more content including latest movies and current series.

I have plex but also use terrarium & showbox
Do i just put my limited details in? Does it count as one of my connections?

Quote:
Old 17-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Cheesy member

Wait, I think I've got myself confused. When it says connections, is that devices or ip addresses? I want it on two different devices in my house. Will that require two connections or will the both work on the same ip address?

Quote:
Old 18-07-2018, 07:11 AM

[QUOTE=croydonexile;14339873]OWNERS LOUNGE CHANNEL LIST!

[\QUOTE]

i take it the custom firmware option is your sub? if you choose the Android option is that for kodi?
are the 20 boxes any good?

Old 18-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

I have an LG tv. You're better off using the Smart STB app. Especially if your service offers catch up.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:39 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Have you tried IPTV smarters pro ?
No. I shall look into this though thanks.