Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
easy money for who? They've both not earned for over a year. Exhibition for who? Will have a massive impact on what they do next and to a certain extent their legacies. Don't get me wrong if it's ruined by another injury it will be very frustrating but otherwise it's an interesting fight. I'm looking forward to it anyway!
I tend to agree this time. There is a genuine fight now we know haye is nowwhere near his best level. I would still think he will win barring injury as i suspect he would have in the first. However I think this is a legitimate fight now, it wouldn't have been in Haye's prime.
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm leaning the other way. Haye should have retired years ago and the last fight was a stinker. Both fighters are dislikeable. No way i'll be going anywhere near this one if it's a PPV.