Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Do you like this years home kit (17,18)
Love it 683 78.24%
Hate it 19 2.18%
Not sure 130 14.89%
Moo 41 4.70%
Voters: 873. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-05-2017, 03:39 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
You must've missed the memo mate. South London is ours.

I do get the connection with the Crystal Palace itself.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:41 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Would prefer white trim to having the yellow again. But a minor gripe, it's a great kit.
With your dirty neck it wasn't possible!
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Really curious about the away kit.

If its the evil sash in white...

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Why do we need another thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Alright thread police
I can't...

I expect this level of irony from my President, not from a well-respected Englishman!
Old 19-05-2017, 03:42 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Really curious about the away kit.

If its the evil sash in white...
Bun that if its good old evil sash...

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is the Mansion sponsorship over?

drumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfielddrumsandwires is utterly Butterfield
Nice kit. Still don't like the yellow. Looking forward to Macron buggering off next season.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:45 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
I'm not that keen on the yellow either but it's nice to have the stripes back. I like it
Old 19-05-2017, 03:47 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumsandwires View Post
Nice kit. Still don't like the yellow. Looking forward to Macron buggering off next season.
Yellow was here before Macron.

I love the yellow. We've had it since 2012/13 and its been rather lucky I'd say.

To me it represents the Parish regime. Glad we've kept it.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:49 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is the photo shoot beneath the pitch?. Would like to think we keep Jordan Mutch and Remy Down there and throw down a bowl of gruel now and again.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:50 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP'S Nuts View Post
Is the photo shoot beneath the pitch?. Would like to think we keep Jordan Mutch and Remy Down there and throw down a bowl of gruel now and again.
It's Palace park.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Why the yellow?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 19-05-2017, 03:51 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
It was worth abusing SP last year
Old 19-05-2017, 03:52 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lovely stuff.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:52 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks great, Now all we need is a white away kit with the red n blue sash and we are sorted.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:53 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I love the yellow. We've had it since 2012/13 and its been rather lucky I'd say.

Yes the yellow trim has been lucky. Glad it's been kept.

The new kit makes up for all the bad ones we have had over the last few years.

Absolutely love it and goes to show you can't beat simplicity. Just hope we have a sponsor that doesn't ruin it.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:

I tend to think the yellow harks back to the collar on our claret and blue shirts from 1969. Don't have a problem with it myself.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I agree with this. Yellow is lucky.
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe I am being picky, but that's the least interesting thing they could have done with stripes.
I've never really reconciled myself to the tones of red, yellow and blue we use. They're like the pallet colours an infant might use to paint with.
Assume the back is plain or has a patch?

Apart from that, lovely.

eagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Love the new kit.