Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:55 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Eagle View Post
anyone else having buffering issues? Seems to just want to buffer the stream constantly.
I do, but I think It's more my incredibly slow broadband rather than the app.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Select 'about' and check what version you have installed.

I'm definately on 1.4 but I still sometimes get the upgrade message when I first click on the app.
Ah right. I have the 1.4 version. Thank you
Old 06-03-2014, 12:35 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Does anyone know if bien shows all the premier league games every week as on Sunday they had all the other games as well?
Old 06-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Eagle View Post
anyone else having buffering issues? Seems to just want to buffer the stream constantly.
Some streams work better than others. try the BBC feeds - they stream fine with no buffering. The sports channels do seem to buffer quite a lot at times.

If you click on the User guide, it explains that this can be down to the server being too busy (i.e. if there are a lot of viewers accessing the stream at the same time) as well as a slow broadband connection.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Does anyone know if bien shows all the premier league games every week as on Sunday they had all the other games as well?
Usually on one one of the Bien Sports channels
Old 06-03-2014, 05:12 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Usually on one one of the Bien Sports channels
Thanks Scrumpy
Old 06-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Anyone (most likely Mitchell or the Jock fisherman) tried connecting an iPad to their TV using the Lightning-to-AV adaptor and have this app working?

Would like it for away matches but it's of no real use to me if I'm limited to the iPad screen.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Brett; 06-03-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:34 PM

may blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Seems to be happening more and more what with the HD cartoon app and the movie app. If its tha good though might be worth turning the auto update off just in case thsy do kill it.
What is the movie app called please Jon? I must have missed that one. Is it still in the App Store? Loving this app. Great find.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:59 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by may blunderer View Post
What is the movie app called please Jon? I must have missed that one. Is it still in the App Store? Loving this app. Great find.
There's 2. One was on the App Store a few months ago called movie planet but the most recent one is called movie tube, it's on the App Store now I believe. If not you can always download the app download lite and use los movies.

Last edited by Jon_C-Pal; 06-03-2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Been taken down...... Google play
Old 08-03-2014, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Been taken down...... Google play
Not good news. It's still on the Apple app store but for how long?
Old 08-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Anyone (most likely Mitchell or the Jock fisherman) tried connecting an iPad to their TV using the Lightning-to-AV adaptor and have this app working?
Yes - works fine with lightning to AV connector.

It will not, however, work with Apple TV.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:37 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Try sportsnet Ontario for the game today for those not going on this app.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:20 AM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will be on Bein 11 too.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:23 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I tried connecting to all the sky sports and it "oops timed out" each time. Do you get faster stuff if you go pro or is it only the ability to record?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 08-03-2014, 08:35 AM

El Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only record and no ads I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
Will be on Bein 11 too.
Thanks Ryan, can't make game so glad it's a channel.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Yes - works fine with lightning to AV connector.

It will not, however, work with Apple TV.
Awesome!

Cheers, James.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:56 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Can I use iPhone with this app to stream the game? Sorry clueless lol.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Yup.