Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-07-2018, 12:54 PM

Ron Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
All these seasons in the top league and this shit still continues
Every summer same trolling, same lame insults, same sad twats
I find that and you offensive. It's called a debate and this is the proper place for it. I have stated and backed up my comments reasonably unlike you who need silly sweat words - I am not in any way a troll, look the word up it doesn't mean "has a different view to me"
I hugely admire SP and what he has done for us but do not feel he is above criticism and I question his skill in the transfer market? I believe that is not unlawful?
Old 10-07-2018, 08:56 PM

Ron Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Browsing (not trolling) other posts and lots of references to us having a mean budget this year?
Old 10-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
I can't say I expect much to happen until the world cup is over and players have had a bit of a holiday. That gives about a month to make deals, players will be looking to get into the top clubs and we'll want to get the best we can afford. We are nowhere the top of the pecking order and that will lead to us getting serious interest in only in the final week. That so far has generally been the case and it will again. No need to get anxious until then. Even NewsNow isn't coming up with anything sensible.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
I find that and you offensive. It's called a debate and this is the proper place for it. I have stated and backed up my comments reasonably unlike you who need silly sweat words - I am not in any way a troll, look the word up it doesn't mean "has a different view to me"
I hugely admire SP and what he has done for us but do not feel he is above criticism and I question his skill in the transfer market? I believe that is not unlawful?
I think he's done pretty well when you compare it to some of the dross his predecessors bought.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:18 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I can't say I expect much to happen until the world cup is over and players have had a bit of a holiday. That gives about a month to make deals, players will be looking to get into the top clubs and we'll want to get the best we can afford. We are nowhere the top of the pecking order and that will lead to us getting serious interest in only in the final week. That so far has generally been the case and it will again. No need to get anxious until then. Even NewsNow isn't coming up with anything sensible.
Although it is difficult, I always try not to pay much attention until the last 2 weeks. The stupid fecking thing closes at 5pm on the 9th of August this year. Obviously it's very concerning having lost first team players, but hopefully those we eventually replace them with will be younger, better, and fitter. We can dream anyway.

At least he still has his limited funds.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:49 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
No need to get offensive really is there?
Ummmm I didn't say I don't trust SP, I said I don't trust him with regards to transfers.
Exactly how is what I said about transfers crap then. Maybe you have the ability to debate?
Offensive?

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Offensive?
I made valid comments, backed up on here by other posts about there not being particularly high funds for transfers and you just said I don't trust SP (I do, hugely but not over transfers) and I "spout a load of crap" but offered no rationale

Can you just explain what you mean and why it's crap?

I don't think it's crap to be worried about tarting a season without Cabaye and quite possibly RLC/Townsend, 3/4 of our midfield, without seemingly the money to replace them is not a position we should be aiming for but feel free to disagree.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:38 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mixed Messages ?

Just reading comments by RH . While talking about Sako , he said that he has made it clear to SP and DF what he wants and its up to them to try and deliver - depending on funds . RH said as a minimum he would want to replace Cabaye and RLC and would like 1 or 2 more as our squad is very light .
In reality we have lost Cabaye,RLC,Sako,Delaney, Lee since end of season .
Seems a bit at odds with SP who said we already have a strong squad ? Maybe I am reading too much into this but it appears that SP has indicated to Roy that funds will be low .
Old 13-07-2018, 10:41 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Nothing we didn't already know
Old 13-07-2018, 10:41 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Just reading comments by RH . While talking about Sako , he said that he has made it clear to SP and DF what he wants and its up to them to try and deliver - depending on funds . RH said as a minimum he would want to replace Cabaye and RLC and would like 1 or 2 more as our squad is very light .
Seems a bit at odds with SP who said we already have a strong squad ? Maybe I am reading too much into this but it appears that SP has indicated to Roy that funds will be low .
Looking that way.

Lets see if SP is just waiting for a certain player to get back to the UK and find out whether his new manager wants him. Or if he's had another transfer window brain fart that leads to massive expenditure in the January.

We do have a strongish squad given that the only really important players that have gone are RLC and Cabaye problem is those two are amongst our best players and are both 25M to 30M players in this market.

Roy unfortunately hasn't counted up the number of over 21 players we have, that we need to shift on, Kai Kai, Williams, Inniss and probably one of Punch, Soare or Jeff need to go to free up the squad spaces for those four players he wants otherwise we'll be paying out wages on players that can't play. To be fair Steve and Dougie can't go round saying we have a shite squad if we are looking to shift on four players.

The other concern is Dougie and Steve seem to think Andros is the player to be sold to generate additional funds.....

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 13-07-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:45 AM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
can't take another season of the chairman knows best, if we don't invest can we just get relegated to the championship without having to go through another season of stress.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:47 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Roy is right. And as of he isn’t getting his wishes

SPs comment are a spin, but in fairness to him we are 3-4 players away from a decent squad.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:48 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nothing new, manager gives warning at end of last season, owners try and wing it again.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:55 AM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Parish pulls the same crap as previous its time to want him out...…………..
Old 13-07-2018, 10:56 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
If Parish pulls the same crap as previous its time to want him out...…………..
Calm down, PHIL...give it time...
Old 13-07-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Calm down, PHIL...give it time...
Its just so frustrating we always have the same excuses it feels to me that they are up to something wouldn't surprise me if we aren't being sold....
Old 13-07-2018, 11:01 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Thing is if Luka and McArthur got injured (got possible) we virtually have no midfield.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I'd like to think that what Parish says to the press and in public is not the same as what he's saying in private discussions. I'd like to think that. But the reality is, I don't see us spending big unless we sell big. Which means another season facing a relegation battle.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-07-2018, 11:02 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
If Parish pulls the same crap as previous its time to want him out.....
A bit early to get critical of Parish Phil with 4 weeks left in the transfer window.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:08 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
The seri To Fulham is bugging me... he is the ideal replacement and upgrade on cabaye.. 18m which to be honest is an absolute steal. We should have been all over that