Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-05-2011, 02:00 PM

JEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Chelscum don't win anything This makes me so, so happy.
Old 14-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 14-05-2011, 04:29 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Do you know how many Man Utd fans there are in Aberdeen due to Fergie. I hate the wankers.
Old 14-05-2011, 04:33 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEagleF
Chelscum don't win anything This makes me so, so happy.
Still they spent 50m on Torres. He'll be skulking off to Spain in the summer.

I hope they waste more of the cnuts money. Although I'd prefer it given back to the Russians he stole it from rather than wasted on ponced up footballers.

My wish for next season is they drop out of the Champions League places.

Awful club. Everything they represent is wrong and has been wrong for as long as I remember. Thugs, rascists, wide boy Estate Agents, glory boys, pub bore tossers. Just utter wankers.

Is it any wonder that their former odious Chairman is now in charge at Leeds.
Old 14-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Wankers may have won the league but at least the ***** have won **** all
Old 15-05-2011, 02:30 PM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Chelsea fans clear away from the stadium at the final whistle, and don't even bother applauding the team for there endeavour through the campaign. Perhaps its only me, but I thought it was customary to applaud the players/management....... but not Chelsea.
So fickle, hope Arsenal nick 2nd place.
I can't wait for the demise of Chelsea, absolute ***** of the highest order.
Old 15-05-2011, 02:37 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH

I hope they waste more of the cnuts money. Although I'd prefer it given back to the Russians he stole it from rather than wasted on ponced up footballers.

Awful club. Everything they represent is wrong and has been wrong for as long as I remember. Thugs, rascists, wide boy Estate Agents, glory boys, pub bore tossers. Just utter wankers.

What a splendid summary!
Old 15-05-2011, 02:42 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Quote:

What a splendid summary too! Quite delightfully put Sir
Old 15-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
I know it was a good summary by Peter, but to big it up twice is just going to give him a big head

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 15-05-2011, 02:46 PM
per aspera ad astra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
I know it was a good summary by Peter, but to big it up twice is just going to give him a big head
Actually it was so good - I read it twice! Deserves a Booker Prize!
Old 15-05-2011, 05:05 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:

What a good summary
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 15-05-2011, 05:09 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Don't like their new kit much either.
Old 15-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
100% *****
Old 15-05-2011, 05:39 PM

Surfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Am rubbing my hands together waiting for the day that Abramovich leaves and decides he wants his "loans" paid off.
Old 15-05-2011, 05:43 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
Already got one of those.
Old 15-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Miss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
lets have a photo of john 'love rat' terry in floods of tears, thanks
Old 20-05-2011, 07:41 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
I have just found out our new trainee is Eddie McCreadie's 2nd cousin

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 20-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
I have just found out our new trainee is Eddie McCreadie's 2nd cousin
What, he's related to the bus driver from Balamory?
Old 20-05-2011, 08:03 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE
What, he's related to the bus driver from Balamory?
apart from the fact that he's a she the answer is yes in way. Read and be amazed:-

To view the link you have to Register or Login

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 22-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Classless act by the main **** sacking Ancelotti. Hopefully next season they will go tits up and fold and die.. Still, won **** all again so hahahahahaha