Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 02-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
No problem, that's what I'm here for.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:32 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good Lord, a folk thread, I thought... only to discover that it had been started by me 12 years ago. I've enjoyed reading through it again, although sightly non-plussed how/why it has risen from the ashes.

Despite the best efforts of Mumford and Sons, folky type stuff still seems to be in rude health.

Someone mentioned Davy Graham ... if you don't know his work, do check it out. I'm also looking forward to seeing Clive Carroll play later this month at the arts centre I do marketing for in Hornchurch. Last year we had Gordon Giltrap play for us (no slouch on a six string, as you can imagine) and he reckoned Clive Carroll is the best acoustic player in the world today. Very eclectic as well, anything from classical to folk to blues to Irish reels.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:08 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive gotten into the Folk thing a bit more since i moved back home,Seen the mighty Christy Moore a few times,seeing him again this sunday.always liked Richard Thompson,wonderful guitarist,and very clever songwriter.