Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here

Last edited by gilesy14; 25-11-2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old 25-11-2017, 04:29 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Yea... that's exactly what I do on Football Manager

Whilst back in the real world agents stretch deals out and play clubs off against each other, sending deals to the eleventh hour to help them drive the best deal for thier clients. Why an earth would they want to get the deals signed as soon as the window opens, it takes all thier bargaining power away.

Football manager would do well to simulate agent behaviour properly, but I suspect the likes of EA Sports fear their customers would claim this was fair!
Old 25-11-2017, 12:45 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Really pleased how well Paddy is developing as a coach and team manager. It would be great to one day have someone with a real love for the club take over the first team
Old 25-11-2017, 08:38 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Yes, but before he was rumoured, many of us were very luke-warm about Niasse. I think we've seen since then that he could easily have turned out to be another Mutch - big fee, high wages - only with an added bad attitude (which we saw only last week).
He's scored five goals in a shite team. By all accounts he's one of only two players giving his all. He's a more than decent third choice/second choice striker. To be honest given what happened on deadline day with him and us (twice now) I'm not suprised he wanted to stuff the ginger up our arses. Damn sight better than our Frase at least.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:42 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve hail View Post
Many clubs don't leave it till the last minute. What I don't understand is why we are almost the only ones affected by this. I hope the club has brought in some outside expertise to investigate what happened in the summer, and to provide recommendations on practices to ensure it doesn't happen this way again, should we be fortunate enough to climb out of the hole we are in.
What a waste of money that would be. It doesn't require any investigation - we had a whole summer to address obvious issues and we did not do it. We just have to learn the lesson once and for all and stop dicing with our status when it's so unnecessary