Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Yanny or Lauyrel
Yanny 33 42.86%
Laurel 35 45.45%
Moo 9 11.69%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-05-2018, 01:36 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't even think Moo adequately covers the complexities involved here.

When I heard it, I heard nothing but "Yanny". Now I hear nothing but "Laurel".

The question is, for people who hear both at different times, does it ever change mid-clip for you? It doesn't for me.

Cheers Yannyboys,

Carlos
Old 18-05-2018, 01:55 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger View Post
I don't even think Moo adequately covers the complexities involved here.

When I heard it, I heard nothing but "Yanny". Now I hear nothing but "Laurel".

The question is, for people who hear both at different times, does it ever change mid-clip for you? It doesn't for me.

Cheers Yannyboys,

Carlos
Talksport were playing it a bit the other day - whenever they told me the clip was coming up I only ever heard Yanny. When the clip was randomly dropped in without warning (everytime Andy Goldstein went to an advert break) I heard Laurel.

Odd.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!

Last edited by eddieskyclad; 18-05-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:09 PM

WanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses growWanPalace knows where the wild roses grow
Even Better than Yanny-Laural, Brainstorm-Green Needle will mess with your brain. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by WanPalace; 18-05-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:16 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I heard ‘kill Craig Dawson’....

What could I do your honour?
Old 18-05-2018, 04:17 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
What do you hear?

I heard 'Zaha! Oh yes!!'.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:30 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
I heard "Number 8, KG"
Old Yesterday, 05:31 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
The whole thing ia a gigantic click-bait con.

Yesterday I heard Yanni

An hour ago, in a completely different, lower pitch/register I heard Laurel.

Just heard Yanni again in the original? higher pitch.

Two different recordings?
Yes. It's a con. Close thread.