Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
#buybackjedinak!!!

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Maz will never apologise ... He's like a Leftwing Katie Hopkins....sociopath.... imagine booking something from him that goes wrong and trying for a part refund......**** it would be 400 emails and no cash back....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Still here by Christmas? I'm happy with a ton.
Becomes..
Quote:
I recall no bet..
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Maz will never apologise ... He's like a Leftwing Katie Hopkins....sociopath.... imagine booking something from him that goes wrong and trying for a part refund......**** it would be 400 emails and no cash back....
He might ask if you were happy with a ton

It's a shame because every now and then he does come out with a decent, thoughtful, respectful post. There's clearly a decent guy in there. I suspect instead of wishing death on fellow Palace fans he now wishes he'd just slammed a few doors instead, but is too proud to say sorry to you.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
#buybackjedinak!!!

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Maz is in control of his conversations here much more than most...He wouldn't backtrack or regret anything....You Judge him by normal standards...That's a mistake when dealing with Maz.
Quote:
Still here by Christmas? I'm happy with a ton.
Becomes..
Quote:
I recall no bet..
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Wow. Three more pages??!!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 08:46 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Oh sorry...Just for you faint of heart I do not really wish death on myself...
Too late!
Old Today, 09:52 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
WTFISthis thread about?
The dangers of gambling/or not as the case may be.

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 09:55 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
I really think you have me confused with welt.
he really doesn't personally i find your inanities on the southern thread entertaining compared to some others. Each to their own.

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I am struggling keeping up.

I have worked out = 50

But what is worth?

(almost forgot Oi! Garronrav this is for you )
can you provide a complete currency equivalence for all emojis please just so we all can be certain.

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
I miss PK.
And PAF!

SaulAlinsky