Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loved reading the comics growing up 70s/early 80s.
Old 13-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I was a member of FOOM. Amazing how successful the films have been - the characters are really very quirky and left field. RIP, Stan (I was never sure if his name was a pun, there were loads of in jokes in the comics, and I suppose I thought maybe that was one).
Old 13-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
EXCELSIOR!!

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 13-11-2018, 09:32 AM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Shame The big bang theory has finished, they would have done something for him.
I think they film it weekly still, so they'll manage to fit something in either this week or next
Old 13-11-2018, 12:45 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
RIP.

Was a massive Marvel comic geek as a youngster. Met him in London in 1985 when he signed my copy of The Uncanny X-men issue #200 along with the signings of Chris Claremont and John Romita Jr. That issue is safely tucked away at my parents place in London, and funny thinking back never really thought that the films would become such a big hits over more recent times.
Jeez, that's not a bad haul!

Was really sad to hear about Stan The Man last night. I've been a huge comics fan all my life, especially Marvel and all my favourites were created and co-created by him.

There had been some really shady goings-on with people treating him badly these last couple of years but he seemed to have come out of it the other side and I was hoping he'd continue to be cameoing in the films for years to come.

He made such an indelible mark on culture, I'm happy his legacy will go on through those characters. Excelsior!
Old 21-11-2018, 06:36 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Very upset when I heard about his death but no surprise given his age.

I had all the British comics as a kid in the early 70's - Beano, Dandy, Whizzer and Chips etc;
And then Marvel came along and changed it all for me.
Still got my F.O.O.M membership card somewhere.

RIP Mr Lee. You made my childhood even happier than it already was.