Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-07-2002, 05:01 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
thats a shame. I was hoping Coomer would get more playing time
He's a bit lard-y to play short stop though...
Old 05-07-2002, 05:57 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was hoping they'd put him there as some sort of brick wall effort. Ron just stand there and don't move. Don't forget your jock strap and box.
Old 05-07-2002, 11:38 PM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Press conference from Ribena Toothkind Park:
After heavy speculation that Willy Mays Hayes was looking to strengthen the batting power of the team, manager Benny B Block is pleased to announce the pending trade of Ivan Rodriguez from team Smallmarketloser. Ivan, the catcher fondly known as Pudge, will join his namesake - Alex Rodriguez - in the WMH line up in time for the midseason break training and for the 2nd half title push.

Jason Kendall will join the G23 revolution adding to an already strong stolen base speciality, what with with Ichiro already in the team. Critics are suggesting that Smallmarketloser are the Cleveland Indians of the division and may well see their bench players as prospect targets.

Meanwhile, Mr B Block refused to comment on his disappointment for stalling the signing of free agent RP Scott Stewart, only for title challengers Sheffield Feathers to take the initiative.
Old 06-07-2002, 05:33 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Breaking news. . .

The trade that never was, may be. The often repeated rumors that Mr. Phoenix is about to negotiate a deal for Mr. Block's Foulke on his team are back again. However there is a temporary hold as Mr. Phoenix is now on holiday and will address the final details upon his return. He is currently unreachable on his jetski in the Maldives.

Old 06-07-2002, 03:13 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who's got Carlos Pena?

He's just been sentenced to the rest of the season in hitters' hell.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:32 PM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Who's got Carlos Pena?

Weaver's value has suddenly shot up a bit too!
Old 06-07-2002, 09:25 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry Mr. B Block, I didnt accept the trade.. I decided the odds are better if I keep two players that might hit form than trading both for one that might hit form.
Old 06-07-2002, 09:48 PM
Lone Coyote

Trading frenzy swirls around the Phoenix office as offers are made to four teams.

Last edited by Steve in Phoenix; 06-07-2002 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2002, 12:14 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Who's got Carlos Pena?

He's at Might Be Giants Triple-AAA team in West Norwood. Seriously though, I dropped him just after the A's did, even though at the time, he was still a better bet than Mo Vaughn...
Old 08-07-2002, 01:00 PM
swinging and missing

Trade Frenzy continues

Counter-offer to Stella's after rejecting his initial proposal over the weekend...
Old 08-07-2002, 01:28 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Steve in Phoenix, I've got my eye on one of your bench players. Is there any position in particular that you are looking for?
Old 08-07-2002, 01:33 PM

Is there a trade deadline?
Old 08-07-2002, 02:00 PM
swinging and missing

Quote:
Steve in Phoenix, I've got my eye on one of your bench players. Is there any position in particular that you are looking for?
He had a cheeky punt for one of my Starting Pitchers over the weekend, if that helps...
Old 08-07-2002, 02:09 PM

mmmmm.....time to have a look I think
Old 08-07-2002, 02:20 PM

Changed my mind. Speculative trade proposed to G23's Smallmarketloser
Old 08-07-2002, 02:33 PM

Gavin, I am as always willing to negotiate. Counter offers are welcomed
Old 08-07-2002, 03:36 PM

C'mon Gavin, don't be holding out on me beatch
Old 08-07-2002, 05:20 PM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Trade Frenzy continues

Quote:
Originally posted by Car54
Counter-offer to Stella's after rejecting his initial proposal over the weekend...
Same here.....
Old 08-07-2002, 05:28 PM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Benny B Block
Meanwhile, Mr B Block refused to comment on his disappointment for stalling the signing of free agent RP Scott Stewart, only for title challengers Sheffield Feathers to take the initiative.
Old 08-07-2002, 05:31 PM
Lone Coyote

Quote:
Looking for (goodish) second-tier pitching really.. Duckworth/Penny/Harang are not winning many games for me and Im not getting many saves out of anyone other than Smoltz/Kim

Trade deadline? Its in the league settings.. Aug 14th