Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 12-03-2006, 10:22 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by kolja51
by my books, Moises Alou is gone (round 13 Maister), but Rodrigo Lopes is available.
Agreed. Steve - is Rodrigo Lopez your man?

Edit: just seen this is the 10,000th post on the thread. Cripes
Old 13-03-2006, 12:04 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Running totals at 10,000:
Daddy Long - 1988
Strathclyde Eagle - 1484
Benny B Block - 1095
Car54 - 945
LLCOOLSTEVE - 911
Steve in Phoenix - 749
Feather - 738
Scotty - 307
BLUE BOY - 294
jlmatthews - 286
Mr C - 267
Daddy Long 1 - 217
bert head is god - 147
Del Martian - 140
g23 - 84
Daniel_Nash - 62
GuildfordEagle - 54
kolja51 - 48
MR T - 39
Funk Butter - 38
Lombardarian - 29
AJ1969 - 9
Chobham Eagle - 9
Adlerhorst - 6
daz_eagle - 5
shakes911 - 5
JohnA - 5
Phoenix - 5
PalaceFan in Alabama - 4
Uncle Brod - 3
Hedgehog - 2
Sleeping Giant - 2
Al From Bromley - 2
joyce the voice - 2
Brian Potter - 2
Duxie - 1
Jaffa - 1
JC Superstar - 1
Ean - 1
Gooders - 1
Basingstoke Eagle - 1
ozeagle - 1
wholethedougout - 1
GUCCI Eagle - 1
Jonboy - 1
winston the dog - 1
gator - 1
Elephant with mouse gyp - 1
oz_da II - 1
Geezer - 1
Jimbo ? - 1
bunghole - 1
berg787 - 1
Old 13-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Special 10,000 post avatar.
Attached Images
File Type: gif barryaging.gif (16.0 KB, 22 views)
Old 13-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Car54
Agreed. Steve - is Rodrigo Lopez your man?

Edit: just seen this is the 10,000th post on the thread. Cripes
Yup ill take Rodrigo Lopez, SP, Bal
Old 13-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Croatian Eagle

kolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behind
Jesse Crain, RP, Minn
Old 13-03-2006, 09:56 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guys, apologies for not reading back, but whats the deal with Round 18? I don't see how a live pick pre-game will work, considering that more people will be absent than in attendance?
Old 13-03-2006, 10:41 AM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Guys, apologies for not reading back, but whats the deal with Round 18? I don't see how a live pick pre-game will work, considering that more people will be absent than in attendance?
I like the idea in principle but feel it could be a logistical nightmare organising it pre-game. I will go with the majority, but feel the 'Free Agent Frenzy' is sufficient end of draft fun.

Speaking of which, have we got any objections to the revised time of 4pm GMT Thursday 23rd March?
Old 13-03-2006, 10:50 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can't do that. Will be away with work on Thurs and Fri of that week. Not sure what provision there is for internet access on those two days.
Old 13-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Croatian Eagle

kolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behind
I'll be at softball practice, I'm a coach (payed possition) so it's not like I can skip one practice.

I think we should finish round 18 the way we did so far, because it goes backwards from draft possition 16 to 1, so that after that round we all had equal opportunity, otherways lover draft possitions will have advantage. Not that it amtters too much this late in the rounds, but...

I'm all for draft day before the game if majority can make it, if not, I would love to meet some of you who can make it before the game anyway.

I'll have to see you Benny to collect the ticket for Ipswich game (via Graham) anyway.
Old 13-03-2006, 11:20 AM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by kolja51
I'll have to see you Benny to collect the ticket for Ipswich game (via Graham) anyway.
I will arrange to pick up Graham's ticket this week. Is this the first time you have been to Selhurst? I can point you in the right direction for the pre-match pub?
Old 13-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Fair enough, just thought it might be fun for those of us there.

What's the plan for those of us who are going on Saturday? If it is any incentive my mate wants to get a round in (he feels bad for not doing so last year).
Old 13-03-2006, 01:04 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by Benny B Block
I like the idea in principle but feel it could be a logistical nightmare organising it pre-game. I will go with the majority, but feel the 'Free Agent Frenzy' is sufficient end of draft fun.
So to confirm Benny, you'll kick off round 18 as normal on the BBS and e-mails when it gets round to you possibly later this afternoon...
Old 13-03-2006, 01:30 PM
You looking at me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Fair enough, just thought it might be fun for those of us there.

What's the plan for those of us who are going on Saturday? If it is any incentive my mate wants to get a round in (he feels bad for not doing so last year).
At least by the weekend we should be in a position to make first negotiations on trades!

I have yet to speak with my mates about pub venue, but it will be one of the Selhurst bound pubs I will be going to (Whitehorse, Selhurst Arms or Two Brewers) early doors - midday?
Old 13-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Think my mate and I will do what worked last year. Early train, into the club shop when there aren't any queues and to a pub for just after opening time so we can secure some seats.

No doubt we'll have a FIFA Palace vs Ipswich game on the Friday night first. I'll try not to be the victorious opposition this year, which shouldn't be difficult as I haven't picked up a gamepad for two months.
Old 13-03-2006, 02:44 PM

Quote:
At least by the weekend we should be in a position to make first negotiations on trades!

How strong is your resolve to keep Austin?
Old 13-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Croatian Eagle

Quote:
I will arrange to pick up Graham's ticket this week. Is this the first time you have been to Selhurst? I can point you in the right direction for the pre-match pub?
I've been once around selhurst (at non game day) so know how to get there, and you direct me from that point on...
Old 13-03-2006, 03:43 PM

Round 17
1. Might Unravel - Andy Marte, 3B, Cle
2. Sheffield Feathers - Shawn Chacon, SP, NYY
3. Crackhouse Massacre - Mike Jacobs, 1B, Fla
4. Maine Meisters - Rod Barajas, C,Indians
5. Arizona Jalapenos - Odalis Perez SP, LAD
6. Daddy Longs - Bruce Chen, SP, Orioles
7. In Left Field - Fernando Rodney, RP, DET
8. Blue's boys - Luis Gonzalez, Util, COL
9. Stealing Home - Edwin Encarnacion, 3B, Cincinnati
10. Cartful Dodgers - Chien Ming Wang, SP, NYY
11. Don'tweneedacatcher? - Rodrigo Lopez, SP, Bal
12. dsgncity.com - Jesse Crain, RP, Minn
13. Worse than the rays -
14. Toledo Mud Hens -
15. Might Be Giants -
16. Terry Towelling Sox -
Old 13-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry for the lengthy delay chaps. Having a nightmare at work this morning.

I'll take Rob Mackowiak of the Chicago White Sox.
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 13-03-2006, 04:11 PM
swinging and missing

Round 17 races ahead:

Round 17
1. Might Unravel - Andy Marte, 3B, Cle
2. Sheffield Feathers - Shawn Chacon, SP, NYY
3. Crackhouse Massacre - Mike Jacobs, 1B, Fla
4. Maine Meisters - Rod Barajas, C,Indians
5. Arizona Jalapenos - Odalis Perez SP, LAD
6. Daddy Longs - Bruce Chen, SP, Orioles
7. In Left Field - Fernando Rodney, RP, DET
8. Blue's boys - Luis Gonzalez, Util, COL
9. Stealing Home - Edwin Encarnacion, 3B, Cincinnati
10. Cartful Dodgers - Chien Ming Wang, SP, NYY
11. Don'tweneedacatcher? - Rodrigo Lopez, SP, Bal
12. dsgncity.com - Jesse Crain, RP, Minn
13. Worse than the rays - Rob Mackowiak, Util, CWS
14. Toledo Mud Hens - Jarrod Washburn, SP, SEA
15. Might Be Giants - Reggie Sanders, OF, KC
16. Terry Towelling Sox -
Old 13-03-2006, 04:18 PM

Benny has got out of office on...