Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 08-03-2002, 02:52 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If anyone is having any problems using their e-mail from where they are you can use the e-mail link in To view the link you have to Register or Login and I'll then forward it onto the rest of the group.

You can also use the "post" option in the To view the link you have to Register or Login itself, that should also work (especially as we all have Yahoo! ids).
Old 08-03-2002, 03:07 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Attached below is a zip file containing an Excel spreadsheet.

The spreasheet shows the complete draft order along with any players already taken. I intend to update this throughout the course of the draft.

It also shows who is currently in the Yahoo! Group and when they're unavailable. If anyone has any updates to this please let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bbs draft.zip (3.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-03-2002, 03:10 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I must be a major pain in the arse....can't open zip files at work Can only send emails and access internet from work

I may be able to get round to a mates this weekend and use webmail to access my work mail and have a look at the zip file.....
Old 08-03-2002, 03:11 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wait a sec....I can open it from current location....sweet
Old 08-03-2002, 03:50 PM

So Rodriguez is gone aswell
Old 08-03-2002, 03:53 PM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I've picked, and its A ROD !!
I have spoken with Bettys Boys. He said that although he has subscribed to the Yahoo group and replied to the email sent back, he has yet to receive any group emails from it. I know who his pick will be but would you accuse me of cheating??
Old 08-03-2002, 03:59 PM

so long as its not who I want to pick then, no, I would not accuse you of cheating
Old 08-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally posted by Benny B Block
I've picked, and its A ROD !!
I have spoken with Bettys Boys. He said that although he has subscribed to the Yahoo group and replied to the email sent back, he has yet to receive any group emails from it. I know who his pick will be but would you accuse me of cheating??
Get him to try and send it, just to see if it gets through. If it doesn't I'll accept you posting his draft choice providing that he gives us the okay somehow.

Have you got my e-mail address through the group? If you have get him to CC me in on the one he tries to send to the group, that should be a satisfactory (temporary solution). If his e-mail to the group fails I can simply forward the copy he sent to me.
Old 08-03-2002, 04:07 PM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBenny B Block was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Chances are this player would be gone in 20 odd picks time !!
Old 08-03-2002, 05:00 PM

Billy Bonds is gone.......

Who's next?
Old 08-03-2002, 05:12 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Billy Bonds is gone.......

Who's next?
Car54, then jlmatthews.
Old 08-03-2002, 06:55 PM

we seem to have hit a dead end here. Where is everybody?
Old 08-03-2002, 07:00 PM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

im here, waiting for my turn, then i have to figure out how the hell this draft is working.........!!
Old 08-03-2002, 07:27 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Might be Giants

- I've picked Sammy Sosa

Sorry for the delay - been in meetings all day
Old 08-03-2002, 07:33 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
jl should be getting up about now...
Old 08-03-2002, 07:33 PM

At this rate I'm going to be left with 1-armed blind 50 year olds in the Missouri Veterans League
Old 08-03-2002, 07:48 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long

At this rate I'm going to be left with 1-armed blind 50 year olds in the Missouri Veterans League
...who would have earned you more points last season than two of the four players picked so far! (A-Rod and P-Mart!)
Old 08-03-2002, 07:53 PM
Hair by Les Porter

I think the only person not in the Yahoo! Group now is Feather. Besides that all should run smoothly (weekend/evening breaks not included).
Old 08-03-2002, 07:55 PM
Hair by Les Porter

D'oh!

Twenty guesses on who hasn't posted for a week, and therefore might well be away at the moment...
Old 08-03-2002, 07:56 PM

Oh