Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-12-2006, 04:53 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
You say it best, when you say nothing at all.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:56 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
As the word is being bandied about so much at the moment I draw your attention to an incident in the PPB known as the Selhurst Arms on Saturday after the QPR game.

Baldy, upon seeing one of his aquaintances walking through the door stood up, pointed at him and yelled "" at the top of his voice.
The gentleman replied: "What? A wet hairy thing that you want to stick your penis in?"
Baldy was speechless. (for about 2 seconds)

That is all.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
You say it best, when you say nothing at all.
Maybe you could take your own advice. JAT
Old 08-12-2006, 05:37 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Can't we call it quits for Xmas?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Tell you what, you don't talk to me and I won't talk to you. Fair?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:44 PM
A rare visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Tell you what, you don't talk to me and I won't talk to you. Fair?
Like when we were over a couple of weeks ago you mean?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Yep, good weren't it.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:47 PM
A rare visitor

Connor didnt think so
Old 08-12-2006, 05:48 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jules
I suspect you are thinking of Chris De Burgh.

Aaaagh whatever now you're just splitting hairs, I always get those 2 *****s mixed up, some fat ugly scouser bird once made me listen to the same Chris Rea album repeatedly all day, it was farkin horrendous
Old 08-12-2006, 05:48 PM
A rare visitor

I had to break it to him gently that now you were sorted we couldnt expect to see you anymore. he came round to the idea after a while.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
I had to break it to him gently that now you were sorted we couldnt expect to see you anymore. he came round to the idea after a while.
You are one sad individual.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:53 PM
A rare visitor

You really can't take a joke can you? What happened to the "I don't take this BBS seriously" nonsense. You take it very seriously, too bloody seriously unless it's you doing the joking of course. You talk about me not being able to take criticism, blimey, you're ten times worse. Even when you're not being criticised you think you are being. I give up. I really do.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
tut tut. You would never catch me using my son merely to score BBS points.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-12-2006, 06:21 PM
A rare visitor

Jeez, I was joking. Of course I wouldnt tell him such a thing. As for all this p;oint scoring...is that what you're on here for? I can assure you I am not. What would be the point of that exactly?
Old 08-12-2006, 06:28 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
As for all this p;oint scoring...is that what you're on here for?
Me?

No, I'm just rubber-necking.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-12-2006, 06:35 PM
The South will rise again

Midfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chris Rea good music....road to hell love it.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Semper Idem

And this thread as well.....road to hell

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-12-2006, 06:44 PM
The South will rise again

Midfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
And this thread as well.....road to hell
Good evening Mr.Maz how are you keeping.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Semper Idem

Rubber-necking on the road to hell

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-12-2006, 07:09 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
AC/DC's Highway to hell - now that's a tune, Angus V Chris Rea

Angus, Angus, Angus