Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
You really can't take a joke can you? What happened to the "I don't take this BBS seriously" nonsense. You take it very seriously, too bloody seriously unless it's you doing the joking of course. You talk about me not being able to take criticism, blimey, you're ten times worse. Even when you're not being criticised you think you are being. I give up. I really do.
Quick heads up, I don't take the BBS seriously, you on the other hand are a different subject and you are not the BBS.

Stop hiding behind the "Only joking" shit, its obvious to everyone but yourself you're anot. As for your comment re Conner., it says a lot for what people thnk of you when so many of them actually believe that you would say something like that.

Wake up Al, people who used to regard you as a friend and hadrespect for you are turning their backs on you in droves. Have they all changed? NoI think you're the one common demnominator in all this.

Are you arrogant or just so blind that you can't see it. I despir at the sad, pathetic, bitter, self righteous, jealous pathetic little man you've become.

Stay away from me. I want nothing more to do with you.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:40 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
It will be my pleasure. Youve changed and not in a good way.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:03 PM
It's been emotional.

Bartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John Terry
Jesus Maidstoned - pretty harsh on Al I'd say innit? You've had it in for him for a while and I used to think you were joking around, but you ain't. Wha'appening yo?
Old 08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has he got expat syndrome perhaps?
Old 09-12-2006, 02:39 AM
ANOK?

Palace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses grow
Godspeed,Chris..
Thinking of you and Julia and rest of family
Old 09-12-2006, 02:46 AM
ANOK?

Palace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Bartman
Jesus Maidstoned - pretty harsh on Al I'd say innit? You've had it in for him for a while and I used to think you were joking around, but you ain't. Wha'appening yo?
Jeez!..Innit!? I have the totally respect thang going on for both my bros Alf and ME,but guys??..this is getting playground,innit?
nuff respec,tho..safe..go easy on dem mean streets o bromley,ya k'nall??

INNIT??
Old 09-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Bartman

Was a very good mate, helped me out considerably in thepast, however like SPF, he feels that gives him catre blanche to be snide and rude about us.

He slags off our lifestyle here in Spain, how or where we eat, who we associate with etc. Pontificates about his lifestyle, most of which we know is complete bollocks, gets nasty with us when he's answered back or confronted with it, slags us off and then pretends he's joking and then comes to Spain and wonders why we all avoid him.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
It will be my pleasure. Youve changed and not in a good way.
Jesus Christ! How self unaware can one person be? Haven't you noticed how many people on here who used to like you (myself included) now only treat you with contempt? Are you really so arrogant to assume that it's everyone else who must have changed and not yourself?

A few years back close friends warned me that I was changing for the worse and that I should have a long hard look at myself and how I was behaving, which I did and it helped me for the better as I changed my lifestyle and it probably saved my life in the long run. I don't doubt if anyone said the same to you you'd take it as a personal attack and play the victim.

Sort your life out FFS.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Jesus Christ! How self unaware can one person be?
I think that question has been answered!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyway, this thread was about Chris Rea's poor navigational skills and how he's been driving home for christmas since 2004. Can we get back to slagging him off and ignore the Aljacking please?
Old 09-12-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
This is rather like being criticised on my posture by Quasimodo.
Old Hunchback could criticise your posture. His problems are clearly structural. You might just be a lazy so and so who can't be arsed to stand straight.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
Old Hunchback could criticise your posture. His problems are clearly structural. You might just be a lazy so and so who can't be arsed to stand straight.
Chris Rea stand bolt upright...unlike Ian Brown who hobbles around like some monkey.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
Rubber-necking on the road to hell
that means you must be coming from hell.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Chris Rea stand bolt upright...unlike Ian Brown who hobbles around like some monkey.
Well, that's the whole point, that's why he's "Simian Lead Singer Ian Brown" and his first album was Unfinished Monkey Business!
Old 09-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

He's only crouching coz he's spent the last 20 years searching for some talent. Unlike Sir Christopher Rea who has it in abundance.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:

A few years back close friends warned me that I was changing for the worse and that I should have a long hard look at myself and how I was behaving, which I did and it helped me for the better as I changed my lifestyle and it probably saved my life in the long run.
you used to take MORE drugs?
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
He's only crouching coz he's spent the last 20 years searching for some talent. Unlike Sir Christopher Rea who has it in abundance.
So you're denying that The Stone Roses first album, sorry, let's get Beatleboy about this, The STONE ROSES first album is one of the best ever made? Can you name anything that the gravel voiced Geordie tosspot has done that comes anywhere near the STONE ROSES first, or indeed second albums?
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
you used to take MORE drugs?

I've never really had a drug "problem" as such. I know what my body can handle and never overdo it.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Is Chris Rea bad then? Sounds like a bit of a innoccuous artist to be slagging off. Chris de Burgh on the other hand...........
Old 09-12-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
I've never really had a drug "problem" as such. I know what my body can handle and never overdo it.
problem is, a lot of people don't ( same with alcohol though ).