Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Happy 40th Hedgie.

Hi, just thought I'd wish my brother 'Hedgie' a very happy 40th birthday. Hope you have a great day bro

Happy birthday as well to everyone else whose birthday it is today
Old 03-04-2012, 09:14 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Happy 40th Hedgie
Old 03-04-2012, 11:11 AM
F E A R

Hedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks - I've just got the carpet slippers out of the cupboard and am brushing up on the anecdotes about which parts of the area I remember being 'just fields'.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

All of it was 'just fields'. Have a good one you old sausage
Old 03-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
happy birthday and welcome to the "when I was your age" club

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Happy 40th