Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Player Ratings And Reviews: ratings vs utd
Hennessey 0 0%
Patrick van Aanholt 102 17.80%
Tomkins 3 0.52%
Aaron Wan-Bissaka 396 69.11%
Kelly 0 0%
Milivojevic 16 2.79%
Townsend 17 2.97%
Schlupp 7 1.22%
McArthur 13 2.27%
Sorloth 8 1.40%
Benteke 9 1.57%
Riedewald 2 0.35%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2018, 10:29 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Did anyone see the steward when Lakaku scored... looked like he was celebrating.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:29 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
AWB
Old 05-03-2018, 10:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Did anyone see the steward when Lakaku scored... looked like he was celebrating.
We had a stadium announcer who was a Man Utd fan, a steward wouldn’t be surprising.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:32 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
AWB for me, PVA would be next.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:33 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
So much that was good and yet some that was very bad too.

We have certainly given away a point and very arguably 3. The circumstances change, but we have let so many points slip away this season. It is a sign of a team that is probably going down.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:36 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As always we deserved more.

**** football. **** this sport. **** man united. **** lucky, smug Brighton customers. **** the lot of it.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:38 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has to be PVA for me but definitely followed closely by Wan-Bissaka.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:39 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wan-bissaka mom followed closely by PVA, Hennessey looked so so shaky and had zero command of his area
Old 05-03-2018, 10:41 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PVA was better than Wan Bissika, lets be honest, but for such a young lad he was exceptional. I also think Benteke had an excellent game but people slate him so that wont be popular. Townsend was impressive as well.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:43 PM

spotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We showed some real craft out there tonight and the spirit was excellent. Disappointed YES but very proud and it looks like we may have our hands on a quality full back. We match on with hope in our hearts....
Old 05-03-2018, 10:43 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Hennessy 6 - canít command his box.. want to see second goal again

Awb 7 - did very well. Positionally all over shot but still good
Tomkins 7 - solid
Kelly 6 - ok
Pva 8 - excellent

Townsend 6 - did ok. Needs to cross better
Luka 6 - excellent first half not so second
Macca 6 - much like luka
Schlupp 7 - did well

Sorloth 5 - first half ok. Second half lost the ball every time
Benteke 7 - played very well first half... second half not as much service

Subs

TOO ******* LATE!!!

Hodgson cost us that game.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:44 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mom bissakka
hennessey terrible

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugg View Post
AWB for me. We need someone to pick up the pieces!

He sure did cut the cake tonight. I mean mustard!
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
PVA was excellent - he is a class player when hes up for it. Scored a great finish is quick and not afraid to mix it up going forward. Hope AWB learns a lot from him.

lol he was so poor defensively
Old 05-03-2018, 10:45 PM

spotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
PVA was better than Wan Bissika, lets be honest, but for such a young lad he was exceptional. I also think Benteke had an excellent game but people slate him so that wont be popular. Townsend was impressive as well.
Yes the crossing was better tonight. More of the same on Saturday please.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:46 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I donít want to be unkind as heís young and raw or too premature but I donít know from what Iíve seen Sorloth offers. I thought he came with lots of energy but he doesnít. AWB was superb. Iím absolutely gutted and we all knew we would lose this but fók we know how to lose hard. As always, itís the fóKing hope that gets you.

We have to drop Wayne though and try the new keeper. Heís a liability with zero confidence.
Harsh on Sorloth. Thought he had a decent game. Nice to have a little bit of composure.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People are blinded by the goal PVA scored, he is so poor in defence, he stands off wide men sometimes taking two or three steps back allowing them time and space to get crosses in, he is often caught out of position leaving someone else to cover for him. There were times tonight that Benteke was covering for him.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
As always we deserved more.

**** football. **** this sport. **** man united. **** lucky, smug Brighton customers. **** the lot of it.
Too ******* right.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
lol he was so poor defensively
He made 2 abysmal errors in the first half where we were lucky not to concede

Yes he played well and score a good goal, but he wasn't anywhere near AWB in terms of overall performance IMO
Old 05-03-2018, 10:49 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
So proud of the lads. Super performance. Game hinged on their first goal, and then on Hodgson not making the sub sooner, but the truth is we lost because our squad is decimated by injuries and there simply aren't enough options for Roy to call upon. Cannot fault any of our efforts:

Hennessey 4 Flapping all over the place, one or two decent saves

PVA 9 MOM Pretty good defending, oozes class, so intelligent and aggressive with his movement to intercept when they have it and to find space when we have it. That goal epitomised what he is all about: the way he drives at the opposition when he gets time on the ball is a joy to watch. Top drawer finish. A proper technical footballer as well. Love him.

Tomkins 7 Apart from crucial error for their first playing them on he was magnificent

Kelly 7 Aggressive and defended well.

Wan-Bissaka 9 Where has this guy come from? Wow, he can defend; superb in the tackle, strong and not bad in the air. And he is comfortable on the ball. Right back for next season for sure.

Schlupp 8 Won so much ball. Tired, but that's understandable. Gave us the pace we lacked in the last game

McArthur 7 Worked hard, some good moments some average moments.

Milivojevic 7 Gave it everything. Works hard to break it down; lacks pace when the game opens up.

Townsend 8 Thought he was terrific. Put some good balls in, scored (albeit with a deflection) and showed his incredible engine yet again. If you give him support he has the class to produce. Linked well with AWB

Benteke 8 Worked his nuts off, oozes class on the ball. So unlucky with the header - any other keeper and that's a goal. He didn't score but that performance will shut a lot of people up.

Sorloth 6 Huffed and puffed. Strong, but not yet ready for the Premier League. If only he could display the same workrate as Benteke

Sub:

Riedewald N/A
but felt he was bright - good passing and breaking up the play.

Hodgson got the starting XI tactics spot on. Shame he can't react to where a game is going. But to be fair to him we have such a thin squad. A very encouraging performance. But we need points. Badly.