Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Player Ratings And Reviews: ratings vs utd
Hennessey 0 0%
Patrick van Aanholt 102 17.80%
Tomkins 3 0.52%
Aaron Wan-Bissaka 396 69.11%
Kelly 0 0%
Milivojevic 16 2.79%
Townsend 17 2.97%
Schlupp 7 1.22%
McArthur 13 2.27%
Sorloth 8 1.40%
Benteke 9 1.57%
Riedewald 2 0.35%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Gutted by the result.

Cheered by the performance.

Have renewed ST today.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-03-2018, 11:53 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I thought CB played well... worked hard. Missed a headed chance, but I expect that. He has set the bar now... I expect the same levels for rest of season
Old 06-03-2018, 11:53 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Gutted by the result.

Have renewed ST today.
In the lower Holmesdale
Old 06-03-2018, 11:57 AM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PVA for me. Great game and many candidates. Hen no chance for any of the goals so I dont think its fair to slag him off when Tomkins made the crucial mistake and let them back in far too soon after our 2nd goal
Old 06-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Hennessey - 5 - Not to blame for their goals. A couple of good saves but some unforced flaky errors that he shouldn't be making.

Wan-Bissaka - 8 - probably the highlight of the night as he built upon his debut last week with another strong performance. A more rounded performance from Aaron but with some great tackles balanced by some nice forward runs. I fear some of those tackles will be coached out of him because he is making some of them in areas that could see him exploited by the Dele Alli's of this world but they have been very well timed to date. Good to see him beat his man and cross the ball. Will need to work on his positional game and as part of the back 4 unit and TBH could do with a real leader at the back to be talking the game. TBH the whole back line needs that great game and really chuffed for him.

Kelly - 7 - on reflection he actually had quite a good game. He covered well, battled Lukaku and stayed with him well when on his 'side'. Good return to the back 4. The problem is that I think both Kelly and Tomkins are at their best as 'second fiddle to a bossy CB'. Don't sense either are great talkers and the same goes across the whole back 4 and the keeper.

Tomkins - 6 - he was completely at fault for their first, didn't react well at all for their second and although he won a lot of good headers he was regularly beaten by Lukaku's movement and giving him too much room. I also noticed that he doesn't step across behind PVA as he is taken on in the box which is asking for trouble (Damo at his best was always good at this in the box)

PVA - 7 - great goal with such a clinical finish. Definitely part of the problem on their second and does seem to drop into panic mode a little too easily but overall a good game and partnered well with Jeff S.

Townsend - 8 - really seemed up for it yesterday and looked like he felt he had a key role/mission which was great to see. Good, if lucky strike got us started and he did well throughout. Puts an arm around the youngsters and covered Aaron well.

Luka - 6.5 - familiar story of part great performance but some key errors that I think will rule out him going to the bigger clubs many on here seem to expect. Seems to tire mentally as well as physically and TBF he is carrying a huge load of late. Sloppy closing down of Matic unfortunately lost us the point which after a massive effort from him must be gutting. Needs to sort out the defence (of which he is a key part) verbally because no one else will. Gives the ball away too often for a DM. Still love him as a player but really needs to step up another notch while Cabaye is out.

Macca - 7 - impressive again for much of the game. Intelligent and industrious.

Schlupp - 7.5 - I admit I was nervous that this wouldn't go well having been out for a while and I would have started Jairo and brought Jeff on later but he had an excellent game. Composed, disciplined and some quick thinking. Handled that half and half LM role well for the most part.

Benteke - 7 - more good than bad. great goal line clearance, a very good assist and some good forward play for long spells albeit patchy second half. If he was just scoring as well this would be fine but he simply can't get the ball into the net.

Sorloth - 7 - Lots of good signs but still settling in. Very strong and holds onto the ball once he has it. Needs a goal to get him started but I think I am more positive about what we have seen than many. Easy to forget he is a youngster.

I think Roy got the tactics dead right and I can even understand his reluctance to change players with another weak bench. As he keeps saying - we need some more players to get themselves fit and to help the few left standing. Without that we will tire and find the last 20 mins tougher each week.

I think Roy got the balance between defence and attack about right. The players' mistakes had nothing to do with the tactics.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:03 PM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Before the game I expected a real risk of a thumping with another unsettled/makeshift defence inevitable due to TFM and player returns. We always struggle against the Mancs. I feared we would just sit deep and invite them on and if anyone had asked me if I thought we would score two goals I am pretty sure I couldn't see how. I was also worried we would play PVA in midfield, which thankfully we didn't. Instead we got our midfield further up the pitch, the defence held up for the most part other than two of the goals and Schlupp came in and made a solid difference showing real composure.

Goals - Our first goal was a good example of how that shape can work. Benteke pulled into the left and at pace and Luka hit him early with a good ball that saw him on the edge of their box. They shuffled their defence back well but Pogba dawdled back as watched Townsend receive it and thump it into the net with a huge deflection off Lindel÷f. Awesome and exactly what we needed. I worried about conceding either side of HT but instead we cracked them again with the second goal sucker punch. Benteke actually won a FK (not even a foul TBH) and quick thinking from both PVA and Schlupp saw the former race through at real pace. Then he probably finished it more like a striker would than any of our forwards have this season. Clinical. 2-0 up! What could go wrong.

It's difficult to explain what was going on in Tomkins head and there certainly wasn't anyone bossing the defence at the time. But the whole defence moved out as you would expect having cleared it and instead of moving with them Tomkins respectfully stepped back further to keep the poor Manc players onside. He did this despite looking at both sides of him. Did he think he was playing in white? Weird and disastrous TBH as a simple far post chip and a header left Hennessey with no chance and they were back in it. Tomkins won't enjoy watching and explaining that in the match review. It was so b****ing obvious that we had all been screaming at him to get out. This one didn't need a frame by frame replay

Their second comprised a lucky bounce off the bar, a possible handball that helped Lukaku control it (albeit likely accidental it made a difference) and then some more bizarre defending. The defenders all seemed to be in a panic because Sanchez had wriggled free and Luka threw himself onto the floor to block the shot. It spun onto the bar but bounced back into play. As everyone realised this and that Lukaku had it they went into headless chicken mode. PVA also thre himself onto the floor to block the shot. Lukaku was clever enough to faint and feint and feint again until he could see daylight. Kelly and Tomkins both ended up static and neither moved towards the ball to close it down. Aaron arrived back and ran across both of them which seemed to fix Kelly who had at least looked as if he was trying to step up. PVA had time to stand up which then created that daylight.

So clever from Lukaku but collectively pretty naff from us after looking likely to get away with it. Doh.

I have to add in here that by this point I think we had been failing to 'get out' since that first goal. The defence was just sitting there instead of pushing them out and it was making it real easy for their forwards and it was driving us crazy here.

The third goal. Benteke got a good headed clearance in terms of power and distance but I would prefer he headed it wide instead of straight out there but it wasn't the problem. We failed to clear it again and again and then finally when it fell to Matic a weary Luka made a half hearted attempt to close him down. He not only didn't get close enough to him but he didn't get across him properly (i.e. in front). All that was bad enough but he then turned his back like a toreador almost allowing the ball to pass him. The ball was hit hard and swerved and dipped away just inside the post.

I didn't think any of these goals were Henn's fault and I think most keepers would have conceded them. Neville's confidence that De Gea would have definitely save was one of the dumber things I have heard but I think he was just trying to big up one of his beloved players. It would have taken another worldie save if he had. Henn didn't have a great game but the defenders and Luka bear the fault for last nights goals.

So how does it feel. Gutted still. All so inevitable really. We put on a good show, take a 2-0 lead and still manage to lose and yet another point slips through our fingers and self inflicted. I find it difficult to take comfort from the performance for when we play weaker teams because we don't carry these performances into those matches. If anything we set up better against stronger teams than the weaker ones where play is more back and forth.

I am sick of pundits repeating that we look too good to go down. This IS what a relegation team looks like. I just hope Roy does a better job of lifting himself and the players this morning than I could. Will put scores in different post. Looking for the positives, we did continue to trouble them at the back right up until time added period.
Excellent post
Old 06-03-2018, 12:14 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What I liked about last night was that we had what I call 'fighting pairs' players working well together

Townsend/Wan-Bissaka very good on right both defensively and going forward

PVA/Schlupp ditto on the left...brilliant work for the 2nd goal

Lukas/Macca in the middle...closed so much space down

Tomkins/Kelly at the back...considering what they were up against (Mata, Lingard, Pogba, Lukaku, Rashfrod, Sanchez at one point)

Sorloth/Benteke...no coincidence that CB had one of his better games with Alex next to him and PVA/Schlupp had so much impact, with the ball being held up and played off to them.

A good sign
Old 06-03-2018, 01:39 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
3 tackles from Benteke, 0 from Sorloth. Benteke was very good on the deck. Sorloth covered less ground when they were both up top imho.
I watched Sorloth make tackles - several actually. I also watched him running around non-stop to close the opposition down. Stop making this stuff up please.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:53 PM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we play like we did yesterday against any of the teams we have left to play we will batter them all.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:37 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
PVA for me. Great game and many candidates. Hen no chance for any of the goals so I dont think its fair to slag him off when Tomkins made the crucial mistake and let them back in far too soon after our 2nd goal
Hen no chance for all three goals?

Goal 1 - A statue praying that the ball would go wide.

Goal 2 - Was not watching the ball and flapping his arms in the air, like the **** that he is.

Goal 3 - Matic was not in a threatening position. Hennessey was not on his line, nor in the centre of goal. Had he have been, it would have given him a far better chance of reaching and connecting with the shot.

He's a disgrace to the goalkeeping profession.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:39 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post

Goal 1 - Stood like a statue praying that the ball would go wide. How many ******* times has he frozen like that this season? Move you ****, or at least be seen to be reacting.

Goal 2 - Was not watching the ball and flapping his arms in the air, like the **** that he is.

Goal 3 - Matic was not in a threatening position. Hennessey was not on his line, nor in the centre of goal. Had he have been, it would have given him a far better chance of reaching and connecting with the shot.

Old 06-03-2018, 03:46 PM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Gutted by the result.

Have renewed ST today.
Renewed yesterday morning, didn't wait to see the level of performance

Expected to lose

Performance warranted a result of some sort, a draw maybe.
Old 06-03-2018, 03:53 PM

Sydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Hennessey 4

Van Aanolt 6
Tomkins 5
Kelly 5
Wan Bissaka 7 MOM

McArthur 6
Townsend 7
Luka 5
Schlupp 6

Benteke 7
Sorloth 6
Assume you've voted on the wrong game
Luka 5
You must be insane
Old 06-03-2018, 05:33 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Why is it that nobody seems to care and few have even noticed the blatant handball in the leadup to the Lukaku goal? He clearly brings the ball under control with his hand...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 06-03-2018, 05:36 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant performance from the team and supporters.

Our fight isn’t against the top 4 but the teams around us in the last 6 games of the season.

Play like that in every game and we’ll miss relegation by a mile.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:56 PM

Bungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Left the pub after watching the game with one phrase repeating in my head.

"Bloody Football", which is the first thing Fergie said in his post match interview when they won the Champions league with those 2 late late goals against Bayern (?) all those years ago.

Why do I put myself through this? Its alright I know why and anyway I am not going to stop.

I can't bring myself to point any fingers of blame against any of the players. I know its a tough business but its hard not to feel sorry for them after so much effort was put in by all of them. Lord knows how RH is going to get them back up for Chelsea but I am sure he will be as good as anyone else. There were alot of positives.

So, yes, bloody football. Bloody bloody football. But bring on the Chelse.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
I'm not a person who willingly put's players down, but in tonight's match Wayne Hennessey was bereft of anything resembling a professional goalkeeper and why he wasn't substituted is beyond me, although his performance has made it almost certain that Diego Cavalieri will be between the sticks for the next match.

Everyone else more than put in a performance tonight and the most impressive IMO, were Aaron Wan-Bissaka, PVA and Alexander Sorloth. Right behind them was James Tomkins, but nobody other than WH was a weak link.
Never really slagged off Hennessey but if stood out last night how poor he is in commanding his area. The size of him he should be claiming some crosses and corners but more often than not is just rooted on his goal line or when he does come out he flaps at the ball.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:06 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Only criticism of AWB was for the 2nd goal. His attempt of a block was pathetic and turned his back which resulted the ball deflecting off of his leg. Should have thrown his body into it.
Yep.... I noticed that...it looked like he was scared of getting hurt.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:58 PM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always good to hear the neutral's opinion and my non-Palace colleague at work thought AWB, PVA, Andros and Benteke were excellent for us. S°rloth was ok but not quite ready yet.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post

Goal 1 - A statue praying that the ball would go wide.

Sorry, don't agree and neither do any of the papers I've read today.