Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Easy question keep the Crystals or not
Keep Them 165 74.66%
Ditch Them 32 14.48%
Moo 24 10.86%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streathamite
Surely we need to retain the Danny Boy - Gilesy feud.
Oh bring it on.

Last edited by gilesy14; 30-03-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only Palace fans could put themselves in such self-furore over something like The Crystals. Both articles, however incorrect, were born out of complete over-reaction and nonsense on the BBS.

Still, any publicity is publicity, so make the most of it girls (and Mark) and keep up the good work
Old 30-03-2011, 08:05 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
To view the link you have to Register or Login the offending article

We need to take them away! Might boost away performance. Could we arrange to give them tickets in the front row so they can dance for us before the games. They are clearly good luck

I don't even want to click on their link - which is probably one of the things they want out of this.

Why is this glorified toilet paper even tolerated... shameful waste of paper.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:07 PM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
I heard Danny boy called your mum a slag Gilesy

all of the time!

You say that you need me!

You'll always be mine..

and im feeling Glad all over!
Old 30-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncebckablty
I heard Danny boy called your mum a slag Gilesy
Well now that's just mean.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Delboy

AlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Just checked my emails and both the Editor (Kenny) and managing editor (Graham) have both replied to me.

Be interesting to see what is written tomorrow.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

So, the story has made the US Yahoo page. Not sure why Palace's form should be bad because of cheerleaders, wouldn't the other teams be affected too?
Old 30-03-2011, 08:59 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Minger is a word which was made famous by the irritating **** wit who was Jade Goody, (RIP). That's what is so wrong with being a minger, nothing wrong with being ugly though.
It was actually in common usage long before that bollocks ie Big Brother and her first appeared

As I recall minging was in common usage in The Forces late 70's early 80's onwards and could mean either 'drunk' 'stinking' and also 'ugly'

EG
  • I was well minginging last night after 10 pints of Scrumps
  • That blokes armpits are minging
  • See the bird in the leggings? Looks like a condom full of walnuts plus she is well is minging

BTW Keep it up girls, you are doing a top job and even if all this this brings one extra bum on a seat Saturday via curiosity it cant be a bad thing

Mayor of CarshaltON

Last edited by jone-zee; 30-03-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I thought the original metro story was a bit of nonsense and the reaction to it too.

However, having just heard the radio 5 sports headlines say 'Crystal Palace fans are blaming...' I'm a bit annoyed.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:05 PM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter

So, the story has made the US Yahoo page. Not sure why Palace's form should be bad because of cheerleaders, wouldn't the other teams be affected too?

Another lazy journalist not bothering to do any sort of research before re-posting an awful article in the first place.

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 30-03-2011, 09:09 PM

This is what I tweeted to the American Journo.

jappjimmyp James Powley
@dirtytackle If you took the time to read the CPFC forums then you would realize the whole story is bullshit. your Just another lazy Journo

His name is Brooks Peck if you want to do the same.

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 30-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bombonera
Only Palace fans could put themselves in such self-furore over something like The Crystals. Both articles, however incorrect, were born out of complete over-reaction and nonsense on the BBS.
Nothing wrong with defending ourselves. We've never received a decent deal from the meida, even our local stuff.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:12 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

His name is Brooks Peck

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter

AAAAAAAAARGH!!! This is SO frustrating.

Will the media stop being so bloody lazy!!!!
Old 30-03-2011, 09:14 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg

Old 30-03-2011, 09:15 PM
CMAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg

I blame Nooo Layyyburrrr. All these twats with meeejaaaahhh deeegwees

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-03-2011, 09:16 PM

Apparently the guy writing for Yahoo isn't even a Journalist, some old minger can get on there and start writing 'Humor blogs'.

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 30-03-2011, 09:18 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When everyone is blaming the media, I'm pretty sure it will be the cheerleaders and their PR that orchestrated this in the first place.

Either way, it's load of crap. Although not really worth bothering about!
Old 30-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Another bunch of c*nts.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:19 PM
CMAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEFAN
When everyone is blaming the media, I'm pretty sure it will be the cheerleaders and their PR that orchestrated this in the first place.

Either way, it's load of crap. Although not really worth bothering about!
But you still have to get a dig in though

Mayor of CarshaltON