Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Easy question keep the Crystals or not
Keep Them 165 74.66%
Ditch Them 32 14.48%
Moo 24 10.86%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-03-2011, 02:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling
Sounds like a po-faced dickhead with wanker's guilt to me.

LOL.

Perhaps HF can come up with a witty song for him.

If not. Pollock is a wanker will do. Maybe he'll do a cardiff and throw himself off the Upper Holmesdale.

If he exists of course. I suspect the Metro may have made him up.

It doesn't bear thinking about that such a miserable twat repeats nonsense (home form) to the press and feels that he has the right to speak for all Palace fans.

Come on Mr Pillock, if you are on the BBS, show yourself, then we can ban you.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:48 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU
Can anyone find an anagram from Gareth Pollock? May point us in the direction of the culprit.
Hmm, I'm hoping he has a middle name with a 'B' or an 'I' in it.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Can anyone find an anagram from Gareth Pollock? May point us in the direction of the culprit.
Chalk plot ogre is the only one lol.

EDIT: I've searched him on Google and can only find some bloke from Norn Iron. Dunno about you lot, but if I type my name and then cpfc, the first two results are my Twitter and my Facebook!
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)

Last edited by CrawleyEagle; 30-03-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:51 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:

Hard one. Not easy letters. Keep us busy until Saturday.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy
What a load of made up shit. Sounds like it was written by a jealous middle-aged woman who can only dream of looking as good as the girls. Reminds me of one particular member on here.....

Steady on. I am not jealous.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand
exactly. Clearly a pr stunt!
Yep.

Would be interested to know where the first reporter got the information about the alleged 'hate campaign' and exactly where this 'hate campaign' is supposedly going on.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:56 PM

Keep this up. Give the cheerleaders exposure, create a controversy, maybe more people will come and see them (and Palace).

Then we can set up a lap dancing club at the ground. Not with the cheerleaders of course. But if you dim the lights a bit I am sure some of the borough's finest wouldn't mind earning a bit of extra.
Old 30-03-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
It seems like all publicity is good publicity. The girls have now been asked to appear on the 5 O'Clock show with Fern Britton on Channel 4 this Friday and Amy is being interviewed on Radio 5live between 5.20 and 5.30 today.

Use it to get bums on seats at Selhurst.
Old 30-03-2011, 03:06 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Give the cheerleaders exposure
Dirty old man
Old 30-03-2011, 03:11 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
to be fair the journo may have read the original crystals thread where they were being called allsorts and cobbled it together into a non-news story.
Old 30-03-2011, 03:13 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
to be fair the journo may have read the original crystals thread where they were being called allsorts and cobbled it together into a non-news story.
Or he may have read the Adder and made up one extra quote...
Old 30-03-2011, 03:16 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
maybe, what I was trying to say was there were some nasty-ish comments in the other thread which is were both stories probably came from.
Old 30-03-2011, 03:23 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
I think this little storm will be the making of them. Any PR is good PR…. They’ve been in a national free newspaper, and on a nationwide radio station.

They’ll have more support from the fans and they’ll be known outside of the club as well. The comments must be quite hurtful, and upsetting, but the situation will turn into a positive for them in the end. Time to go on a positive PR offensive?

I thank you.
Old 30-03-2011, 03:48 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
It seems like all publicity is good publicity. The girls have now been asked to appear on the 5 O'Clock show with Fern Britton on Channel 4 this Friday and Amy is being interviewed on Radio 5live between 5.20 and 5.30 today.
Great what time is the 5 o'clock show on?
Old 30-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawleyEagle
On a positive note, the dancer in the picture they used is banging.
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 30-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
maybe, what I was trying to say was there were some nasty-ish comments in the other thread which is were both stories probably came from.
What nasty-ish comments are they then? I don't remember reading anything that would come close to a 'hate campaign'. Just a few people giving their opinion, which they are entitled to, even if it isn't favourable.
Old 30-03-2011, 04:23 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
**** OFF FIVE LIVE.

TWISTING IT.
Old 30-03-2011, 04:25 PM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
Great...five live

What a bunch of *****

all of the time!

You say that you need me!

You'll always be mine..

and im feeling Glad all over!
Old 30-03-2011, 04:26 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 30-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
What are they saying?