Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Easy question keep the Crystals or not
Keep Them 165 74.66%
Ditch Them 32 14.48%
Moo 24 10.86%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy
shut up
You shut up you homosexual.

Girls. Keep it up, we think you're ace
Old 30-03-2011, 05:10 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
You shut up you homosexual.

Girls. Keep it up, we think you're ace
Top insult
Old 30-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Top insult
If you're a man and don't appreciate them, you're homosexual.

If you're a woman and don't appreciate them, you're a jealous bitch.

Seems it's fine to insult the fans then.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Of course it is. Don't get in here and try and clamp down all PC in one of the last bastions of banter. Deal with it.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a lot of S.H.I.T.E. there is in the papers. How is this ever a story?

Some Palace fan gives a quote and an inaccurate story is created. But it doesn't matter because it gives the Metro the excuse to print a scantilly clad woman in it, while simultaneously judging her negatively, as well as the men who watch her job. Because men a completely incapable of seeing a scanty female without the brain going haywire.

Believe it or not, I know it's hard, but professional footballers are able to be in the Crystals vicinity without losing game focus or forgetting the week's instructions and game plans.

Some of the Crystals are capable of not being airhead bimbos who destroy Palace's results, and some of the crowd can refrain from cleaning the terraces without the drooling tongues cleaning the terraces.

So much of the press has such a low opinion of people.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:40 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
There were complaints about the previous girls. Just not the same sort of complaints.

so if the girls "coverd up" would people then actually "concentrate" on what they are doing?

The thoughts and opinions expressed here are MY OWN.....

#CRPS read this http://gettingtoknowmecrps.blogspot.co.uk/

to find out what #CRPS is
Old 30-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
shut up
Go sniff some glue or whatever you little c*nts do these days.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:47 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
There were complaints about the previous girls. Just not the same sort of complaints.

so neither group of girls can win?

Old 30-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I like the girls
Old 30-03-2011, 05:49 PM

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly and fat
so if the girls "coverd up" would people then actually "concentrate" on what they are doing?
I doubt it. Some people just don't want to see dancing or cheerleading at games, even if they were to wear all in one ski-suits.

I'm one of those people, as are quite a few others.

But we have the choice - we can leave our seats and not watch them, so it's not really a problem as far as I'm concerned.

What I have a problem with is people insulting us because we don't drool over them or keep banging on about how great they are.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
I doubt it. Some people just don't want to see dancing or cheerleading at games, even if they were to wear all in one ski-suits.

I'm one of those people, as are quite a few others.

But we have the choice - we can leave our seats and not watch them, so it's not really a problem as far as I'm concerned.

What I have a problem with is people insulting us because we don't drool over them or keep banging on about how great they are.

on your last point,i think that is the root cause of the problem?

Old 30-03-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly and fat
so neither group of girls can win?
You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time.

It's human nature.

They are two completely different types of entertainment.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:54 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
paper in fabricating story shocker?
Old 30-03-2011, 06:00 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Heard about this on bbc radio 2 I think eatlier on, thought at the time what a load of shite!
Old 30-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Two beers from Selhurst

Streathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The nobs at fivelive will have seen the uproar this article is causing among Palace fans, since so much is being said. From what I have read here, they chose to ignore the voices of a great many Palace fans, and regurgitate this sh.itbag article.

I mean, if the girls were mingers, fine - slag them off. But these girls are fit, so it's bloody rude.
Old 30-03-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streathamite
I mean, if the girls were mingers, fine - slag them off. But these girls are fit, so it's bloody rude.
What a tw*tish thing to say.
Old 30-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's just a joke. You would think the club were showing hardcore porn on the Jumbo Tron by the reaction of some fans. Actually, that's not a bad shout. I might email the club to suggest it!!
Old 30-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Two beers from Selhurst

Streathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Oh deary me it's only a joke!
Old 30-03-2011, 06:09 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I bet you're a minger. Only mingers get offended by those kind of comments.
Old 30-03-2011, 06:13 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Can we not all just enjoy the pretty ladies dance for **** sake

Heal the world... make it a better place.... Charlottte, Amie and Renneta too

LOVE YOU GIRLS