Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 30-05-2016, 05:41 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Selling your music online

Does anyone on here do this and have some good advice on which digital distributor is a decent one?

Recently I've put on You Tube a few educational songs that I've written and recorded over the years for schools. One of them - a good luck/moving on song - seems to have attracted a lot of attention without me publicising it on forums or anywhere actually. Have had quite a few requests for MP3's of the song, so thought it would be an idea to have them available on iTunes/Amazon etc...

Have heard Songcast and CD Baby are popular distributors to use. Can't see me selling in a large quantity, so I don't want to be shelling out loads each month on subscription to one of these companies if I'm selling only a few.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It kind of depends how many songs and where you want to put it. If it was just in order to be able to point people in the right direction when they ask to buy the music, I would skip getting a distributor in and do it with Bandcamp - that way you maintain a lot of control over it and all the money is for you.