Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 07-06-2016, 07:57 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotify Family just 15

Spotify family is now only 15 that's you and up to 5 members and you for just 15 which equates to just 2.50 each per month full access no restrictions .

Now the term family is used loosely and you can invite your friends.

So who has upgraded who has spare room on there list of 6
Old 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Very clever of them, but I am sure they will begin to impose more restrictions when they realise the actual scale of their f*ck up. One 15 multi-membership or individual 10 Premier members. Makes no sense.

And I am p*ssed off that they did away with the 5 standard membership that I was quite happy with.
Now stuck with Premier.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:01 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think a tenner a month is criminally cheap for the service that Spotify offers.
I'm currently getting Spotify as part of my phone package but when that expires I'll upgrade to Family. Mrs Tomo uses my Spotify and it's not unusual for my commute listening to be disrupted by her putting on whatever she wishes.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:16 AM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Already had Spotify Family, so this was a bonus. Now just giving away the spare accounts like I am some sort of hero.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:31 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by suits_you View Post
Already had Spotify Family, so this was a bonus. Now just giving away the spare accounts like I am some sort of hero.
Could you be my hero ? That's if you still giving them away
Old 08-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
How does one upgrade from Premium to this, how do you invite other people onto your subscription, and can you split the cost?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
How does one upgrade from Premium to this, how do you invite other people onto your subscription, and can you split the cost?
Just visit the upgrade section or To view the link you have to Register or Login you invite other people via email so 10 a month becomes 15 a month but if you split it between 6 then that's just 2.50. If you upgrade and have a spare invite i will bung you the 2.50 via pay pal or whatever you prefer To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by palacelad197o; 08-06-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:19 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
They are going to be paying people to listen to music soon which in a way is a shame. Used to love going into woolies on a Monday morning/afternoon and spending my money on singles and albums. Crazy to think some people think 10 is a lot and you shouldn't have to pay for music??!
Old 08-06-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
They are going to be paying people to listen to music soon which in a way is a shame. Used to love going into woolies on a Monday morning/afternoon and spending my money on singles and albums. Crazy to think some people think 10 is a lot and you shouldn't have to pay for music??!
I think if you look at the spotify model they have something like 80 million users but only 30% subscribe.

It looks like there is a big push to turn the 30% into 90%

Yes i agree with what you say but buying music has changed and back then we had to pay for distribution packaging retailing etc etc

Digital music and streaming has change the cost model and i reckon 5 a month is about right for a streaming service ( remember you never physically own that track / album )

Not to sure how they will survive if many many people take the family pack and share it tho
Old 08-06-2016, 09:41 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think people buy music.

I use Spotify to discover new music and for convenience on the move, but still spend more than enough on music each month.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:52 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A lot of people who are currently on Premium won't bother with Family purely for the inconvenience / laziness.

I think they'll end up with a similar amount of 10 Premium Users but on top of that, get several Family Users at 15. They won't be losing money and I'm sure they have a longer term plan which involves small increments to the Family package.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
A lot of people who are currently on Premium won't bother with Family purely for the inconvenience / laziness.

I think they'll end up with a similar amount of 10 Premium Users but on top of that, get several Family Users at 15. They won't be losing money and I'm sure they have a longer term plan which involves small increments to the Family package.
But they could in theory make there bill 90 a year cheaper and make 5 people happy in the process
Old 08-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
( remember you never physically own that track / album )
I see it as owning every song in the world, albeit not physically.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I think a tenner a month is criminally cheap for the service that Spotify offers.
I'm currently getting Spotify as part of my phone package but when that expires I'll upgrade to Family. Mrs Tomo uses my Spotify and it's not unusual for my commute listening to be disrupted by her putting on whatever she wishes.
Criminally is the right word.
If you receive a PRS statement you are painfully aware of this.
Old 30-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Got this, gave my eight year old daughter an old phone with no Sim and no apps. She loves it. Thinks she is very cool.
Wife and other kids using it too.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:57 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Makes me nostalgic for the days of "home taping is killing music".
Old 25-07-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
How much have they paid?
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Makes me nostalgic for the days of "home taping is killing music".
Old 26-07-2016, 10:49 AM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I refuse to pay for music. Starving artists try harder.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
How droll, and how provocative.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:36 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks. All the good music has already been made anyway,