Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-11-2016, 04:03 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
AOTY 2016

We got one of these threads yet? If not, here you go.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:09 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Testament - the Brotherhood of the Snake

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 30-11-2016, 12:37 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
No particular order. Sure I've missed some.

Colouring Book - Chance The Rapper
Untitled Unmastered - Kendrick
99.9% - Kaytranada
Blonde - Frank Ocean
Malibu - Anderson .Paak
Love You To Death - Tegan And Sara
Konnichiwa - Skepta
For All We Know - Nao
Is the Is Are - DIIV
Chaleur Humaine - Christine and the Queens
Warm On a Cold Night - Honne
Mystere - La Femme
So Long Forever - Palace
Sketches From An Island 2 - Mark Barrott
Nothing's Real -Shura
Faraway Reach - Classixx
United Crushers - Polica
U - Tourist
Long Way Home - Lapsley
Old 24-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I only really listen to Metal/Rock albums these days but Best by a long way

Megadeth - Dystopia.
Old 24-12-2016, 01:57 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
King - We Are King
Chance the Rapper - Colouring Book
A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here...
Haken - Affinity
Snarky Puppy - Culcha Vulcha
Anderson.Paak - Malibu
Kano - Made In The Manor
Bowie - Blackstar
Avalanches - Wildflower
Big Big Train - Folklore
Sanguine Hum - What We Ask Is Where We Begin

Probably missed loads more
Old 24-12-2016, 02:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
We got one of these threads yet? If not, here you go.
Are compilations/reissues allowed thank you please?
Old 24-12-2016, 11:29 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes
Old 24-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kanye West - The Life of Pablo
Old 25-12-2016, 06:18 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
not really listened to much this year and my most listened album came out in 2015 (Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen - don't judge me ****ers)

Frank Ocean - Blonde
I See Stars - Treehouse
Crystal Lake - True North
Periphery - Periphery III
The Weeknd - Starboy (scrapes into this tbh, it's a bit samey)
Kanye - TLOP
Dayshell - Nexus
The Devil Wears Prada - Transit Blues - AOTY

really should listen to more next year
Old 29-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Here's my top 20 of the year:

1. Suede – Night Thoughts
2. Car Seat Headrest – Teens of Denial
3. Money – Suicide Songs
4. Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool
5. exmagician – Scan the Blue
6. Let’s Eat Grandma – Let’s Eat Grandma
7. Feeder – All Bright Electric
8. Minor Victories – Minor Victories
9. Pictish Trail – Future Echoes
10. David Bowie – Blackstar
11. Dead Horse One - Season of Mist
12. Jagwa Ma - Every Now & Then
13. Mitski – Puberty 2
14. of Montreal – Innocence Reaches
15. Primal Scream – Chaosmosis
16. Steve Mason – Meet the Humans
17. The Radio Dept - Running Out of Love
18. Cymbals Eat Guitars – Pretty Years
19. Green Day – Revolution Radio
20. Deerhoof – The Magic
Old 29-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
my top 5 in what may be descending order but my mind changes all the time so idk:

Frank Ocean - Endless (actually though, too many people sleeping on endless like it's so ******* good, probably maybe better than blonde but i don't know)
Frank Ocean - Blonde
Noname - Telefone
James Blake - The Colour in Anything
Bon Iver - 22, A Million
Old 29-12-2016, 11:14 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Radiohead
James Blake
Diiv
Bon Iver
Frank Ocean
Anderson Paak
The Weeknd
Peter Doherty
Nick Cave

Was Chance the Rapper this year?
Old 29-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In no order, the albums I enjoyed most this year are:

Atmosphere - Fishing Blues
Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid
Nekfeu - Cyborg
Schoolboy Q - Blank Face
Kaytranada - 99.9%
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 3
The Weeknd - Starboy
Every Time I Die - Low Teens
S-Crew - Destins Liés
Sims - More Than Ever
Majid Jordan - Majid Jordan
Panama Bende - Bende Mafia

Probably some I've missed, but that's a decent lot up there.
Old 29-12-2016, 01:24 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In terms of albums that have really demanded a huge amount of playtime from me, it's a pretty small list this year. But those that made the list are corkers!

Villagers - Where have you been all my life
Radiohead - A moon shaped pool
July Talk - Touch
Kate Tempest - Let them eat chaos
Old 29-12-2016, 04:05 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
In terms of albums that have really demanded a huge amount of playtime from me, it's a pretty small list this year. But those that made the list are corkers!

Villagers - Where have you been all my life
Radiohead - A moon shaped pool
July Talk - Touch
Kate Tempest - Let them eat chaos
Just listened to a few July talk tracks , superb.
Couldn't get on with villagers.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:19 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Just listened to a few July talk tracks , superb.
Couldn't get on with villagers.
JT are phenomenal live - can't wait to see them again in March. As for Villagers, it's my go to bedtime listening. Just beautiful melodies.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:07 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
The top 10 or 15 are probably in order pretty much. The rest are all albums i've definitely enjoyed and need to give more time to...

Run The Jewels - RTJ3
Samiyam - Animals Have Feelings
Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
Anderson .Paak - Malibu
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation
Ka - Honor Killed The Samurai
Yves Tumor - Serpant Music
NxWorries - Yes Lawd!
clipping. - Splendor & Misery
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
Frank Ocean - Blonde
D.R.A.M. - Big Baby D.R.A.M.
patten - ?
Konx-on-Pax - Caramel
Gonjasufi - Callus
James Blake - The Colour In Anything
Skepta - Konnichiwa
Frank Ocean - Endless
Deantoni Parks - WALLY
Trim - 1800-Dinosaur Presents: Trim
Andy Stott - Too Many Voices
Low Jack - Lighthouse Stories
Gerry Read - Chubby Cheeks
Zomby - Ultra
Cakes Da Killa - Hedonism
Kiki Hitomi - Karma No Kusari
Jenny Hval - Blood Bitch
Flowdan - Disaster Piece
Jessy Lanza - Oh No
Isaiah Rashad - The Sun's Tirade
Cousin Stizz - MONDO
Kuedo - Slow Knife
FiS - From Patterns to Details
Kyle Hall - From Joy
Mala - Mirrors
DJ Diamond - Footwork or Die
Clams Casino - 32 Levels
BADBADNOTGOOD - VI
The Body - No One Deserves Happiness
Miike Snow - iii
The Lonely Island - Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping OST
Atmosphere - Fishing Blues
Tim Hecker - Love Streams
Mickey Pearce -
Rome Fortune - Jerome Raheem Fortune
BJ the Chicago Kid - In My Mind
Zayn - Mind of Mine
Lone - Levitate
Roly Porter - Third Law
Desiigner - New English
Wreck And Reference -

Yeah yeah, there's loads, whatever.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:09 PM

Tim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Prince - Hit & Run 2
Avalanches - Wildflower
Fiction Aisle - Heart Map Rubric
Luke Haines - Smash the System
Teenage Fanclub - Here
Maxwell - Black American Night
Old 03-01-2017, 04:13 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
A Tribe Called Quest - We got it from Here... Thank You 4 Your service
Old 03-01-2017, 07:31 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
The top 10 or 15 are probably in order pretty much. The rest are all albums i've definitely enjoyed and need to give more time to...

Run The Jewels - RTJ3
Samiyam - Animals Have Feelings
Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
Anderson .Paak - Malibu
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation
Ka - Honor Killed The Samurai
Yves Tumor - Serpant Music
NxWorries - Yes Lawd!
clipping. - Splendor & Misery
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
Frank Ocean - Blonde