Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-09-2017, 04:11 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably the best 50k signing we've made

Captain and POTY for the second time in 90/91 when we finished third

He's been there and done it this summer so I bought the Cure Leukaemia t-shirt earlier today

Well done Geoff
It is five!
Old 17-09-2017, 04:11 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by desperado; 17-09-2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 26-09-2017, 11:05 PM

WandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great video!

What an inspiration he is.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidofWonder
It made me well up thinking how close we'd been to losing this club and now it was Ours again, and it was ours in the top league and how much had changed throughout those 10 years in my own life and how Palace had always been there. Plastic premiership fans will never know the feeling but I felt like we were as much a part of this promotion season as the players, I dunno if anyone else got this but I felt like more than a fan
Old 29-09-2017, 08:55 AM

WandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Geoff Thomas Three Tours Challenge Cycle Jackets now available to purchase on line with all profits going to Cure Leukaemia :-

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidofWonder
It made me well up thinking how close we'd been to losing this club and now it was Ours again, and it was ours in the top league and how much had changed throughout those 10 years in my own life and how Palace had always been there. Plastic premiership fans will never know the feeling but I felt like we were as much a part of this promotion season as the players, I dunno if anyone else got this but I felt like more than a fan
Old 16-12-2017, 05:56 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On Pointless Celebrities,not sure if it's new or a repeat
Old 20-12-2017, 08:48 AM
we are one

Crystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Geoff Thomas honoured by university for charity work. Nice one! To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-12-2017, 09:27 AM

Bobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBobby Woodruff will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Congratulations Doctor Thomas. Richly deserved.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 20-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Well done Geoff

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 27-12-2017, 10:32 PM

99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Total respect and love for GT