Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Which manager?
Dyche 185 16.10%
Pellegrino 503 43.78%
Ranieri 35 3.05%
De Boer 295 25.67%
Jokanovic 35 3.05%
Hodgson 6 0.52%
Warnock 21 1.83%
Mullery 38 3.31%
Puel 5 0.44%
Moo! 26 2.26%
Voters: 1149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2017, 04:15 PM

Joe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's not the defeats, which let's face it we all expected, it's the manner of the last few performances that worries me. Plus Roy's impression of looking totally clueless from the sidelines hardly inspires confidence for the future.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:15 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Burnley have better players than we do.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:20 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.L View Post
It's not the defeats, which let's face it we all expected, it's the manner of the last few performances that worries me. Plus Roy's impression of looking totally clueless from the sidelines hardly inspires confidence for the future.
people were thinking we were getting the manager who performed very well with Fulham and West Brom, we've got a shadow of that manager, the debacles for England in in the 2014 WC and 2016 Euros showed him up for what a clown he has become, I think I might be proved right sadly.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
True, for starters they have Ben Meee
Old 01-10-2017, 04:31 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not according to SP
Old 01-10-2017, 04:34 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Roy just sounds broken. Expect Freedman to be in charge before the end of the season.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:37 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Roy just sounds broken. Expect Freedman to be in charge before the end of the season.
Has any team stayed up with 3 different managers in a season ?
Old 01-10-2017, 04:39 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
How ******* depressing is that thought

But probably true
Old 01-10-2017, 04:39 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Has any team stayed up with 3 different managers in a season ?
Didn't swansea do it last year?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:30 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
True, for starters they have Ben Meee
Obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Not according to SP
I like Parish but to say he's said and done some stupid things this season would be a massive understatement.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:33 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

No chance
Old 14-12-2017, 05:36 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Interesting only 6 people wanted Hodgson and 5 wanted Puel who has got Leicester flying.

I've been thinking about our next manager after Hodgson calls it a day which I expect to happen within the next 18 months. Surely the club must be drawing up a shortlist to take over eventually. Speaking with people about it and does cause a lot of debate, but as we've seen the next appointment is vital we make it right.

Hodgson is the last of the experienced firefighters, unless SP met Pulis for a wine and hit it off again

Dyche I feel the boat has sailed on that one, a shame really. I think there's some very good hungry managers in the Championship right now, Wilder, Johnson and Rowett all doing very good jobs.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:50 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Did anybody else hear Tony Cascarino’s comments on Talk Sport yesterday morning talking about the managers we were interested in pre-de Boer’s appointment? He said he ‘knew’ we approached Mark Hughes (they were discussing him being on the brink of being stacked by Soake City now), and Hughes could have left for us in the summer, but turned us down to stay where he was. Lucky escape.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:04 AM

glayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't mention Wagner did he by any chance ???
Old 14-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
No, just the sour-faced one.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:37 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Thank God for that, never rated Hughes.

Wagner is one who I think will go onto big things.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Mark Hughes at Palace? That would have been a tough one to sell.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:47 AM

Surrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSurrey Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I could never grow to like hughes
Old 14-12-2017, 07:56 AM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post

I've been thinking about our next manager after Hodgson calls it a day which I expect to happen within the next 18 months. Surely the club must be drawing up a shortlist to take over eventually.
Lol you joker
Old 14-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
If mark Hughes ever became our manager I think it’s time we all gave up