Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-09-2017, 06:57 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I don't think they'll turn us over 4/5-0. I think maybe 2-0 or 3-0 but I think we'll frustrate them for large periods. Their defence isn't the best so it's a real shame Wilf isn't playing as I think we could have got at them. Wouldn't it be great to sneak a draw with a last minute equaliser. Anything to get our season going. Even a valiant 2-1 defeat would be good.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We need to weather the early storm and hope they've forgot their shooting boots. Concede an early goal tho and it could get ugly.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:20 AM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we play Luka, RLC and Cabaye in midfield we have a chance in this game and I actually can't see a battering. I expect us to be organised and keep it tight today.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:26 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are scoring for fun.
We are goalless in the Prem.
We have lost every game at the Etihad.
But sooner or later..........!
Old 23-09-2017, 07:31 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coyp! Stay in the game for 60 min and you never know
Old 23-09-2017, 07:33 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Conceded after 114 seconds last year - I just hoping we get past that first with a clean sheet.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:34 AM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
personally i can't connect this city with the old version but that's money and the fiat economy i guess

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-09-2017, 07:39 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im guessing this will be on one of the Bein sports channels or maybe NBCSN so will be watching later
Old 23-09-2017, 07:39 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
According to our official site plenty of streams around the world today and radio wise it's live on talk sport 2
Old 23-09-2017, 07:41 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Im guessing this will be on one of the Bein sports channels or maybe NBCSN so will be watching later
Bein sports 3 as said lots of streams available incl NBC
Old 23-09-2017, 07:41 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
According to our official site plenty of streams around the world today and radio wise it's live on talk sport 2
I think I'll give the live commentary a miss

Too depressing
Old 23-09-2017, 07:44 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Bein sports 3 as said lots of streams available incl NBC
Yeh cool..can i watch NBCSN without going through that annoying Cricfree site or similar?
Old 23-09-2017, 08:02 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Should get a good HD stream today then. I hope it's not to far behind as I hate getting the score through from Palace live updates before the balls gone in the net and if I haven't had an update I know the attack/corner has come to nothing.

Old 23-09-2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think I'll give the live commentary a miss

Too depressing
Old 23-09-2017, 08:29 AM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably the best team we could face at the moment as need to know ASAP who's up for the fight and who doesn't want to be here.

Good Luck to the team and all those traveling.

Palace and proud.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:35 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think defensively we're better than a smashing so think the game may be surprisingly tight if we have Sakho, Tomkins and Luka playing.

Our problems up top still exist. I just pray we give Sako a chance instead of passenger Punch so we get a bit more movement up top and some support to Benteke.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:40 AM

eagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
lets use this game as a template for season ahead, keep it tight and counter attack and tighen the defence
Old 23-09-2017, 08:40 AM

eagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
I think defensively we're better than a smashing so think the game may be surprisingly tight if we have Sakho, Tomkins and Luka playing.

Our problems up top still exist. I just pray we give Sako a chance instead of passenger Punch so we get a bit more movement up top and some support to Benteke.
true
Old 23-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
4-1 BBS Meltd.... says fair enough given the circumstances
Old 23-09-2017, 08:45 AM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With,Mamadou Sakho organizing the Defence,we can Keep a Clean Sheet,& Nick a 0:1 Win.COYP.