Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-09-2017, 07:57 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Zaha will save us again. Let's face it, he carried our promotion team. POTY two years in a row. I'd be tempted to play Dann up top with him and Tomkins alongside Sakho
Old 23-09-2017, 08:00 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
We'd never have been promoted without Murray. Letting him go was a ******* stupid decision.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:08 PM

01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Zaha will save us again. Let's face it, he carried our promotion team. POTY two years in a row. I'd be tempted to play Dann up top with him and Tomkins alongside Sakho
Agree, using Dann up front with Tomkins at the back seems our best choice!
COYP
Old 23-09-2017, 08:10 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Why do we need a big man up top? RLC, Sako or even Jordan Mutch would be better options. FdB doing a Dowie was really concerning.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Dann up front

Oh you tricker you
Old 23-09-2017, 08:24 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
A team has to evolve, this thread is sentimental wank.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I miss Wilbs smashing them in from all angles.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:48 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Jedinak
Can't get a game with Villa yet he's a nostalgic first choice for us.

ok
Old 23-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I love Jedi, but let's be honest he's hardly been pulling up trees since we sold him. Murray is a good championship striker but again, hasn't shown he can cut it in the premiership since he left.

Our problem is a lack of depth, probably due to marquee signings like benteke and sakho. Not signing a striker and keeper in the summer will prove to be a costly mistake. Niasse scored two today. We are yet to score.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Buysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will never understand why we sold ramage. Better than Dann in my opinion.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:48 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Which one of that team / squad would you have wanted to play today ?
Missing point.

No aruging on paper we are far far superior now.

However with the likes of Delaney, Gabbidon, KG, Jedi and Murray in the side we got better results.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Missing point.

No aruging on paper we are far far superior now.

However with the likes of Delaney, Gabbidon, KG, Jedi and Murray in the side we got better results.
Not always

But irrelevant anyway