Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-03-2018, 08:32 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
You didn't really mean to write that, did you (Mr teacher) ?
oops!
Old 13-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Huddersfield Town v Crystal Palace
Referee: Mike Dean (pictured)
Assistants: Eddie Smart, Mark Scholes
Fourth official: Lee Probert

Dare I say it could be a lot worse!?
Old 13-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For me, Wilf wants to have a word with Sakho whom in my opinion is taking liberties by not playing when there's nothing wrong with him!
Old 13-03-2018, 03:34 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Huddersfield Town v Crystal Palace
Referee: Mike Dean (pictured)
Assistants: Eddie Smart, Mark Scholes
Fourth official: Lee Probert

Dare I say it could be a lot worse!?
Lesser of many evils.
Old 13-03-2018, 04:14 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
For me, Wilf wants to have a word with Sakho whom in my opinion is taking liberties by not playing when there's nothing wrong with him!
So sakho was putting it all on then ?
Old 13-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
1. Why is the pitch totally waterlogged?
2. chungy is the worst tackler Iíve ever seen
Old 13-03-2018, 05:21 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Are you member of the Palace medical staff? You're contradicting what Roy has said about Sakho when discussing him by name over the last week or so. As opposed to the mystic meg inference bollocks I keep seeing on here. It's like being in a room full of gossipy women on here at the moment.

Anyway he's clearly back now as Friday was the first day of training he's done and we've now seen footage of him looking mobile, stopping Wilf and his dancing feet and turning defence into attack and scoring all the stuff that makes him our 'best' CB. IE if he keeps that up all week he'll be in the squad.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just hope he has indeed fully recovered, hopefully he held back a bit longer to minimise the chance of relapse. He started against boro at home last year after a long layoff, but I dunno if he still should start on Saturday, having second thoughts. Can he handle the high pressing physical game of Huddersfield in his first game back? Not sure....
Old 13-03-2018, 10:29 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Oh come on just hold your hands up and say you got it wrong and simply add a smiley smiley at the end.

To try and justify your post after they lost 4-1 is ridiculous, and you know it.
Glad I read on because I was just going to post virtually the same.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:32 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
The A-Team are back. Bring it on.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sakho moving gingerly in that clip?
Old 14-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPanX View Post
That’s just what this site needs, more hyperbolic rumour to create panic and controversy...
Old 14-03-2018, 12:55 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
And on Zaha's thread too. Unforgivable.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:06 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPanX View Post
Did you see how wet the surface was (waterlogged I would say)?

Looks like most of them were a bit like Bambi on ice.

No wonder we get so many injures in training if they don't call off training in weather like that!
Old 14-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Lest we forget

Gark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Thatís just what this site needs, more hyperbolic rumour to create panic and controversy...
Isn't that the raison d'etre of this site?
Old 14-03-2018, 09:09 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Can we play that team every week? We look really good against them.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Put Mamadou Sakho up front immediately.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I hear he moves quite gingerly
Old 14-03-2018, 12:06 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Yes looks dangerous going forward and nice finish by Damo?!
Old 14-03-2018, 10:12 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
from Huddersfield forum

The poor dears are bricking it on the Holmesdale forum. Not because they think they'll lose (they are mostly very confident of a win) but because of what we might do to poor Wilfie. Terms like "Thuggersfield" (catchy) being given to us, Roy should come out and beg (sorry ask) for protection for him from the ref, one guy even saying that the tackle that finished him off in the first game (a superb and very legal effort by Lowe) wasn't even given as a foul never mind a yellow card! (err...because it wasn't, you dolt).

on their BBS forum wanting to get it to the media how Huddersfield thugs roughed Zaha up in the 1st fixture and how we're just a team of big blokes that kick you off the pitch and hoping it may get the ref to sway in their favour, I'd nothing against Palace but I'm starting to rather dislike them now.