Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-03-2018, 10:22 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
But not the only one ??
I wrote A not The.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
but on my original point, the stats show no correlation to sex of attacker.
So who is beating up all these blokes in relationships?

You seem to be pretty keen to suggest that it can’t be proved to be women, so by definition, you therefore believe the majority of attacks on men in relationships is by other men.

To try and justify your refusal to accept those figures you’ve basically “blamed the gays”.

God you must hate yourself for that.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

VAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
It is disproportionate. I know. Haven't said it isn't. Am I supposed to think worse of Pakistanis because of it? Do you want me to denigrate them all.

Why, when I mention other people are paedophiles too, do I get the, 'but look at the Muslims' type responses?

Almost cements my view that there are people who are more concerned about the ethnicity of the criminal than they are the crime.

Almost the same with the national knife/gang crime conversations being solely about black yoots whilst ignoring what happens in places like Glasgow.

A common denominator is socio-economic.
No, just the ones who rape hundreds of girls and those who know about it and stay silent.
It's actually you who are engaging in whataboutery. The subject is the Telford case. You keep trying to compare other cases when there is no precedent for this. Have I mentioned that before? I think so, and now you want to talk about knife crime. Anyone would think that you care more about the criminals than the victims and I think that is where this discussion began. Personally, I think you would be banging on about prejudice if these men had raped every woman in Britain. Oh well, it takes all sorts.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:34 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
It's not a proper/pwopah noun.
Ohh feck off you wcb, iv'e been in-between Bristol and Spain for the last year, I'm more of a West Country Boy than you could imagine to be.
And as for your attempt at posting like a pwoper Lundana, wel I think it's shit.

You post like Dick Van Dyke

Old 13-03-2018, 11:08 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Gay men can abuse their partners too you know. You seem to be assuming that all these male victims were abused by women - the article appears to make no such distinction - talking generally about partners.
Surprised at your view on this.

Have you any facts to determine what percentage of men, who are beaten up by their partners, are gay or female.

Or both?

Or neither?
Old 13-03-2018, 11:29 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Surprised at your view on this.

Have you any facts to determine what percentage of men, who are beaten up by their partners, are gay or female.

Or both?

Or neither?
6% of domestic violence is committed by Women according to the statistics I found. Which is the statistic I quoted you many pages back and you said the piece you linked disputes, which is does not.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
6% of domestic violence is committed by Women according to the statistics I found. Which is the statistic I quoted you many pages back and you said the piece you linked disputes, which is does not.
Your statistics are false. Try To view the link you have to Register or Login.

The number of (reported) male victims is just below half that of female.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-03-2018, 11:48 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Your statistics are false. Try To view the link you have to Register or Login.

The number of (reported) male victims is just below half that of female.

Committed not perpetrated towards, You're making a giant assumption.

Quote:
Despite the fact that women are three times more likely to be arrested for incidents of abuse, Crown Prosecution Service data shows that 93% of defendants in domestic abuse court cases are male, and 84% of victims are female
source Professor Marianne Hester (2009) Who Does What to Whom? Gender and Domestic Violence Perpetrators and Crown Prosecution Service, Violence against Women and Girls Crime Report, 2014–2015

Last edited by Kidofwonder; 13-03-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
In the UK, 27% of women and 13% of men have experienced some form of domestic abuse in their lifetime. The difference is most striking for sexual violence. Women are five times as likely as men to experience sexual assault.
and

Quote:
Women also suffer more repeated and systematic violence, severe assault, severe injuries and hospitalisations then men. In the year ending March 2015 in England and Wales, 44% of female murder victims, compared with 6% of male murder victims, died at the hands of their partner or former partner. These statistics are based on population surveys, not reported crime or people accessing support services, which are more prone to bias (men are less likely than women to report violence perpetrated against them, for example)
from To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Interviews with male survivors reveal recurrent disbelief and dismissive responses to the men who disclose the abuse they have been subjected to. In the male survivor advisory group that advises our research programme, we have heard chilling accounts of the joking response given by some GPs.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:18 AM

kiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The crimes committed against children in Telford by a fairly specific group of men are so startlingly similar to the ones which have been prosecuted, reported upon and finally debated more openly, in a whole series of British towns and cities, that it does make one ponder how come.

It has been proven beyond doubt, whataboutery or any other form of equivocation, that the criminals, sometimes called grooming gangs, were operating in certain northern towns and cities.

However, that is far from being a full picture. These crimes have also been committed in almost identical fashion in many 'Midland' and 'southern' towns and cities over many decades.

And the response of the 'Authorities' - the social services departments, the police, local Councils more generally, local and even national politicians, has also been the same deplorable mix of shoulder-shrugging, permissiveness, fear of being labelled racist, laziness, and a whiff of corruption.

Even communities themselves have kept away from facing up to this dreadful phenomenon - often out of sheer fear, a desire to protect one's 'reputation' and the depressing exclusion which poverty and deprivation have on the ability to use the social means to raise concerns and press for justice.

That does not answer the question however - how have so many Pakistani men pursued children so voraciously for criminal sexual purposes across this country using the same techniques, targetting the same 'types' of victim, and carrying out the same abuse - child rape and prostitution - and got away with it?
Old 14-03-2018, 07:04 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Committed not perpetrated towards, You're making a giant assumption.

source Professor Marianne Hester (2009) Who Does What to Whom? Gender and Domestic Violence Perpetrators and Crown Prosecution Service, Violence against Women and Girls Crime Report, 2014–2015
Oh really, you are being a complete twonk. You don’t properly measure anything about DV by looking at cases brought to Court (although that might give you some insight into police and CPS perspectives on the matter).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I do. I've said it needs to be dealt with. I started a thread about white paedos. Only one person condemned them as far as I remember. To view the link you have to Register or Login
I think the reason your thread didn't get the attention you felt it deserved is because, as you said in its opening line, it was posted as 'a companion thread' to another paedo thread - It was effectively a whataboutery thread trying to continue the existing argument/s.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:54 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
I think the reason your thread didn't get the attention you felt it deserved is because, as you said in its opening line, it was posted as 'a companion thread' to another paedo thread - It was effectively a whataboutery thread trying to continue the existing argument/s.
Spot on. Classic whataboutery.

Tis but a stale sterile far left / liberal echo chamber
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 14-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
I do. I've said it needs to be dealt with. I started a thread about white paedos. Only one person condemned them as far as I remember. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Surely the main point is not how many people have condemned 'white paedos' (in my experience this is somewhat implicit as I've not heard pretty much anyone have anything good to say about them), but the amount of people attempting to defend them or how they're perceived?

On that thread.....zero
Old 14-03-2018, 10:42 AM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAR View Post
No, just the ones who rape hundreds of girls and those who know about it and stay silent.
It's actually you who are engaging in whatabo
utery. The subject is the Telford case. You keep trying to compare other cases when there is no precedent for this. Have I mentioned that before? I think so, and now you want to talk about knife crime. Anyone would think that you care more about the criminals than the victims and I think that is where this discussion began. Personally, I think you would be banging on about prejudice if these men had raped every woman in Britain. Oh well, it takes all sorts.
I think this is a dangerous perception. Whilst these grooming gangs are a serious issue, its important to remember that they represent between 10-20% of annual child sex offences. A problem with how race has been presented in arguments, is that people are very focused on the reporting of grooming gangs (where in the majority of offenders are Asian) and then never contrasting this with offences outside of grooming gangs where the vast majority of offenders are white (which from the same report showing that around 80% of grooming gangs were Asian, and accounted for 10 to maybe 20% of offences, outside of that 75-80% of child sex offenders where White Men (on which most people are silent).

That's not to say we shouldn't talk about race / ethnicity, but that we should project it objectively and not be afraid to talk about demographics across the board. Whilst grooming gangs have been a big issue, there is a danger in that the specific focus on them, leads to focusing efforts disproportionately towards a part of a problem, and end up missing the wider problems relating to sexual abuse outside of grooming gangs.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:46 AM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oh really, you are being a complete twonk. You don’t properly measure anything about DV by looking at cases brought to Court (although that might give you some insight into police and CPS perspectives on the matter).
Quite - Even charges. To get a reasonable view of offences, you have to talk to those who work with the victims. If we looked at sex offences on the perspective of cases brought to court, it paints a much rosier picture of success than the reality reported by charities and groups that work with the victims of sexual abuse, rape etc.

You could almost claim that the UK was really successful in the war on drugs, by showing the rate between charges and convictions in crown court - Which would paint a picture utterly at odds with the reality.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:47 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I think this is a dangerous perception. Whilst these grooming gangs are a serious issue, its important to remember that they represent between 10-20% of annual child sex offences. A problem with how race has been presented in arguments, is that people are very focused on the reporting of grooming gangs (where in the majority of offenders are Asian) and then never contrasting this with offences outside of grooming gangs where the vast majority of offenders are white (which from the same report showing that around 80% of grooming gangs were Asian, and accounted for 10 to maybe 20% of offences, outside of that 75-80% of child sex offenders where White Men (on which most people are silent).

That's not to say we shouldn't talk about race / ethnicity, but that we should project it objectively and not be afraid to talk about demographics across the board. Whilst grooming gangs have been a big issue, there is a danger in that the specific focus on them, leads to focusing efforts disproportionately towards a part of a problem, and end up missing the wider problems relating to sexual abuse outside of grooming gangs.

Re the rest I suppose you could start your own thread on it. Just a suggestion tho.

Tis but a stale sterile far left / liberal echo chamber
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 14-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I think 99% if not all have been very respectful on this thread making sure that we know who the bad guys are and that the reason why we are talking about this subject its because its the subject matter...We know other rapes are just as bad but this is the subject and the story we are discussing...It does not need to be hidden again by fears of racism or because some of you are uncomfortable with it.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
It is disproportionate. I know. Haven't said it isn't. Am I supposed to think worse of Pakistanis because of it? Do you want me to denigrate them all.

Why, when I mention other people are paedophiles too, do I get the, 'but look at the Muslims' type responses?

Almost cements my view that there are people who are more concerned about the ethnicity of the criminal than they are the crime.

Almost the same with the national knife/gang crime conversations being solely about black yoots whilst ignoring what happens in places like Glasgow.

A common denominator is socio-economic.
Organised crime is always disproportional within ethnic demographics - Its usually loyalty, communication networks and trust. Its usually also familial within that as well. Organised crime has always operated this way, effectively as a means of security and protection. A consequence of this usually has meant that organised crime gangs have to operate within their community, which often results them having to avoid too much conflict within that community (which is why the targeted the victims they did - Organised crime has always done this in the sex trade - typically targeting vulnerable and disenfranchised and exploiting them).

When you look at Mafia prostitution in the US in the 20s, they tended not pimp out Sicilian and Italian girls. Its a generalisation, rather than a truth, especially where organised crime meets the drug trade - But as a rule, successful organised crime does distort ethnic and cultural demographics.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:58 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think 99% if not all have been very respectful on this thread making sure that we know who the bad guys are and that the reason why we are talking about this subject its because its the subject matter...We know other rapes are just as bad but this is the subject and the story we are discussing...It does not need to be hidden again by fears of racism or because some of you are uncomfortable with it.
And, its equally important to view it withinin a general national perspective...