Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-09-2017, 01:22 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
The club have shown this level of disregard towards its fans for years now.

Hold on though, I thought we had the greatest owners in the world?
Old 14-09-2017, 02:16 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Hold on though, I thought we had the greatest owners in the world?
Once upon a time, they were fans
Old 14-09-2017, 02:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I think it's pretty poor if they've already sold you the tickets.

I don't know how anyone can excuse that.

For these cup games people love to try out other areas of the ground that are usually taken up by season ticket holders. That's one of the bigger draws of going to otherwise unattractive cup games - midweek on school nights.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I think it's pretty poor if they've already sold you the tickets.

I don't know how anyone can excuse that.

For these cup games people love to try out other areas of the ground that are usually taken up by season ticket holders. That's one of the bigger draws of going to otherwise unattractive cup games - midweek on school nights.
Don't think I have ever seen trouble in the upper either so need very few stewards. You just know the finding a crap seat will be a shambles. Rarely get the chance to sit in the 'gallery' as all STs so a fair few will have got their seats there. Also have a feeling there is less leg room and when you are tall that matters.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:28 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Probably deemed it a suicide risk as things stand.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Probably deemed it a suicide risk as things stand.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-09-2017, 10:48 AM

PUDDERS is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onPUDDERS is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onPUDDERS is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onPUDDERS is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Just visited the Box Office and (with the help of the always polite Ryan) switched our 8 seats to the Main Stand
Old 15-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Thx Pudders, will do that tomorrow morning.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-09-2017, 11:16 AM

wrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDERS View Post
Just visited the Box Office and (with the help of the always polite Ryan) switched our 8 seats to the Main Stand
Ryan is a palace fan your see him around the country it shows that he reAly makes a effort in his job top man I've seen fans in box office not want the other staff and wait for him to be free
Old 15-09-2017, 02:16 PM

St.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is a disgrace, made worse by silence by the club. Not impressed
Old 15-09-2017, 05:45 PM
I got to play at selhurst

mikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDERS View Post
Glad big bro has managed to resolve but it shouldnt have been necessary . Its crap service again and however well they resolve retrospectively doesnt alleviate the bad taste
Old 15-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.AlbansEagle View Post
This is a disgrace, made worse by silence by the club. Not impressed
Are you surprised though. We are only the fans these days.....well down the list of priorities

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 16-09-2017, 06:47 PM

Amazing that most clubs charging a tenner for these games, we not only charge more but shit on our fans by the way we treat our own fans and the way the team plays. Club is currently a monumental fu*k up
Old 17-09-2017, 12:39 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A person who sits next to me bought a ticket for the upper tier for Tuesday before the game yesterday no mention of it not being open .
Old 17-09-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
A person who sits next to me bought a ticket for the upper tier for Tuesday before the game yesterday no mention of it not being open .
We have had an email from the club telling us to use different entrances than on our tickets and stewards will find us a seat in the lower H. Smacks of total incompetence. Why should we have to show up earlier because of their tight wad incompetence. Depending how it goes on the pitch SP may find himself the subject of comment from some pissed off fans
Old 18-09-2017, 11:31 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
No Upper Holmesdale hor Huddersfield Cup Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Depending how it goes on the pitch SP may find himself the subject of comment from some pissed off fans

I'm sure he'd care massively about this right now.
Old 19-09-2017, 12:00 AM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Disgraceful treatment of loyal fans. Parish has really lost the plot!
Old 19-09-2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
I'm sure he'd care massively about this right now.
Lose the fans and you lose the club - he would care massively
Old 19-09-2017, 07:18 AM

Polak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I emailed the box office on Thursday stating that it was shoddy treatment of supporters. I said that I wanted to swap my seats in the Upper for specific seats in the Lower and wanted to pick them up on Saturday before the Southampton match as I didn't fancy a free for all on Tuesday evening. Box Office posted me the replacement tickets which arrived on Friday which was good work.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
I emailed the box office on Thursday stating that it was shoddy treatment of supporters. I said that I wanted to swap my seats in the Upper for specific seats in the Lower and wanted to pick them up on Saturday before the Southampton match as I didn't fancy a free for all on Tuesday evening. Box Office posted me the replacement tickets which arrived on Friday which was good work.
Yes, the box office are happy to swap Upper Tier tickets for seats elsewhere - I swapped mine on Saturday for Main Stand seats. It would have been much better if it had been made clear in the original communication that this option was available, rather than just telling fans who had booked early in order to get their choice of seats that they would be directed to available seats in the Lower Holmesdale.