Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-07-2017, 01:28 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Yup. I only did it because my interest was picqued by this postů
It has made Willy go very quiet

Can you hear the Willy sing? Noooo Noooo. Can you hear the Willy sing? I cant hear a f.......
Old 07-07-2017, 01:28 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I'm not sure I agree. All my online comments probably are traceable. If I'm consistent in my views and have nothing to hide, why shouldn't they be? It doesn't mean anyone can necessarily find out my surname or address or anything unless they know me in the real world.

And amusing as it might be, implicating yourself in illegal activities in writing is kind of stupid because ultimately it is all traceable. Nothing on the internet is secure after all, not even email.
You have 5000+ posts, its impossible for you to remember them all. If some nutjob wanted to spend several days shifting though them, they would find one or two where you've slipped up and revealed the name of a pub you drink in, the school you went to, the part of town you live in. In fact the BBS is particularly prone to this as 80% of us are male, 30-50 and grew up in South London/Surrey/Kent. It would probably be simple for some sadsack Sherlock with a few months of free time to track you down. Now you afaik have never pissed anyone off on here so have nothing to worry about just some people who rant and rave online should remember you are never truely anon and there's a lot of oddballs out there.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:39 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
It would probably be simple for some sadsack Sherlock with a few months of free time to track you down. Now you afaik have never pissed anyone off on here so have nothing to worry about just some people who rant and rave online should remember you are never truely anon and there's a lot of oddballs out there.
Quite

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-07-2017, 01:41 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Quite
Admittance is the first step to recovery. Well done Biggin.

Last edited by PauLo; 07-07-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You have 5000+ posts, its impossible for you to remember them all. If some nutjob wanted to spend several days shifting though them, they would find one or two where you've slipped up and revealed the name of a pub you drink in, the school you went to, the part of town you live in. In fact the BBS is particularly prone to this as 80% of us are male, 30-50 and grew up in South London/Surrey/Kent. It would probably be simple for some sadsack Sherlock with a few months of free time to track you down. Now you afaik have never pissed anyone off on here so have nothing to worry about just some people who rant and rave online should remember you are never truely anon and there's a lot of oddballs out there.
Yes I'm sure anyone compile a profile of me from my BBS posts. I'm not worried about that. I resent the suggestion that I've never pissed anybody off on here though. God knows I've tried.

Last edited by EdMan; 07-07-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:42 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
re your bolded comment, if you mean who I think you mean, he makes no secret on social media that's much more traceable to him what he does and doesn't like.

Re your point in general, you're massively over reacting.

Doxxing is producing someones' IRL name and address and such.

Linking to another PUBLIC forum,where a member posts under a pseudonym and their real identity is not in any way in jeopardy then I think you are protesting far far too much.

It might even be someone different with coincidentally the same user name.
You are probably right, I just worry about the slippery slope thing for every 10 who rant at a SM profile there maybe that one oddball who wants to take it further.

In the incredibly unlikely event that I've angered someone enough to find my twitter account please at least do the courtesy of giving me a follow, I only have about 40 odd at the moment, its embarrassing.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
some people who rant and rave online should remember you are never truely anon....
As Wilhelm has now discovered.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
It has made Willy go very quiet

Can you hear the Willy sing? Noooo Noooo. Can you hear the Willy sing? I cant hear a f.......
It's not something you'd want to sing in a public urinal, that's for sure.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:46 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 07-07-2017, 01:52 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Admittance is the first step to recovery. Well done Biggin.
Awwww, did this upset you Biggin? Neg repping all you have? I'm sorry I was so nasty to you. Anger is part of the process, though, so I can't be too mad at you.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Gotta love Fridays.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-07-2017, 02:03 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Ready for a Stalin Purge.. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Ready for a Stalin Purge.. To view the link you have to Register or Login
  1. Daily Mail
  2. Tell me any party leader who has not, at least, purged the front bench of people who disagree.
  3. Labour need to be united in a direction, those not going that way will simply have to shape up or move out. It would be no different in any other organisation.
  4. It's Friday and I can't be bothered.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:29 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
  1. Daily Mail
  2. Tell me any party leader who has not, at least, purged the front bench of people who disagree.
  3. Labour need to be united in a direction, those not going that way will simply have to shape up or move out. It would be no different in any other organisation.
Return of Militant!
Old 07-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Return of Militant!
Better than the current militant Tories I suppose ...
Old 07-07-2017, 02:40 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
  1. Daily Mail
Both the Tories and Labour used to be broad churches that included a wide range of views. The problem that both parties have is that their leaders are too weak / incompetent to win the respect of people that sit at their political extremities.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:43 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Return of Militant!
Unfortunately that is a real worry and Labour supporters should not dismiss this out of hand and see it as the media spreading their usual nonsense.

It is my biggest concern re a Corbyn led Labour party and maybe even Government.

All local Labour parties should be doing their utmost to ensure that there is not a party within a party amongst their ranks. Certainly beyond just what is written in their rule book.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:47 PM
#Hadron Collider

Old 07-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Better than the current militant Tories I suppose ...
To view the link you have to Register or Login might suggest otherwise...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-07-2017, 02:52 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I am surprised CR that you see it as simply a laugh (I know why) when it is actually quite significant, that Labour, under Corbyn have gone from absolute no hopers to be favourites to form a majority government if a GE was held tomorrow.

Corbyn may have come second, but the boost it has given him, and the Labour party, shows in how he is coming across now. Couple that with the total incompetence of May this is far from just being a bit of a laugh.

Our fate is going to be determined by Tory backbenchers and I think there is every chance that they will break ranks.
Of course I don't see it as a laugh in reality, I'm just saying I started the thread as a bit of a laugh after all the grief Corbyn got.

I agree with your post.