Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-07-2017, 09:10 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
How is he these days, any after effects?
You've seen his posts right?
Old 15-07-2017, 09:40 AM

Sick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Was it? I always thought it was James.
Me too or possibly Maz.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I think that's the first time in all my years on here that that suggestion has been made!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-07-2017, 09:51 AM

Sick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well being on the outer circle of the BBS it was always a bit of a guessing game but I see Biggus has finally unmasked Trolley's identity.

PK was very entertaining, shame he was banned and then didn't come back.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
This is true and here is the picture (suitably cropped to avoid offence):

The match that evening was against Blackburn and the lunch was at the Horseshoe Inn.
He was also waving it in the faces of two female tourists on the train to the match.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:17 AM

Spoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpoons : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My favourite was the thread with the two B&Bs in Cleethorpes or somewhere similar - best soap around in those days. Did they sell up?
Old 15-07-2017, 10:28 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
My favourite was the thread with the two B&Bs in Cleethorpes or somewhere similar - best soap around in those days. Did they sell up?
Grim Reaper moved back down south, I think. Dunno what happened to Meggie.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:59 AM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Yep. I wondered what happened to you. Why did you change your user name?
did't post for two years or so (but was still browsing the BBS) experienced problems loggin in so time for a fresh start as Blackson
Old 15-07-2017, 11:05 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
You've seen his posts right?
And his face.
Old 15-07-2017, 11:10 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
How is he these days, any after effects?
see the Matchday threads
Old 15-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
For some reason, this reminded me of another thread where a poster had a live commentary on his warring neighbours
Old 15-07-2017, 11:11 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
And his face.
snigger
Old 15-07-2017, 11:15 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
And his face.
I assumed that was genetic
Old 15-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
see the Matchday threads
Chip off the old block.
Old 15-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
Not enough 'banter' IMO
Old 15-07-2017, 11:49 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Grim Reaper moved back down south, I think. Dunno what happened to Meggie.
She posted on the Chocky RIP thread I think.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 15-07-2017, 11:53 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Mat is a top bloke. Proud to call him a good friend.
You would, you are cock waving fascist.

Old 15-07-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
I don't, he sounds like he migt trigger a lot of you right on darlings though and that wouldn't be a bad thing
Is that so.

Old 15-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
For some reason, this reminded me of another thread where a poster had a live commentary on his warring neighbours
This one?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-07-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
This would not include just meeting up with oner or two others.

I'm talking - at least half a dozen getting together - with the open invite having been posted on here. More often than nnot there were probably a dozen or more attending. On those away days I mentioned there could have ben 20 or 30 staying over and in the same pub.
Bromley dole scummers.