Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Marty McFly reckons the BBS will be better in the future.
Old 17-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
ooh......
That's one of mine as well...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-07-2017, 06:56 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Matt Jansen?
help please.

A bit of a bully, evidently.
Old 17-07-2017, 06:58 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Hi Mate. Long time.
******* hell Pete. Don't encourage him.

Old 17-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Or the past.

Old 17-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Overall, it's been a great comfort to me over the years. A constant in my life for not far off 20 years. I got off to a terrible start, but as my own life eventually recovered to some sort of normality, I now try to contribute as best I can nowadays. Its had its highs and lows over the years, but nonetheless, the BBS remains, for me, the best online Palace community, and the first place I go to for news on the club, and a strong sense of being part of a decent online community.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
When you home dude?. What you fancy on bbq, fillet steak and salmon?
Steak.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
That's one of mine as well...
Good job you like steak.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Is he a lawyer too?
Old 17-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

**** off Maz
Old 17-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Stop resorting to abuse, Maidstoned
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Well stop hacking my account you lecherous old bastard!
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Then Spain. Loads of rivers between me and Watford now.
Pretty sure only the Thames and the Noire actually flow between you and Watford, you daft wazzock.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

I am not lecherous, i am a leather clad leviathan of love...and well you know it.
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Good job you like steak.
How about, fillet steak, a layer of pate, with some smoked salmon as a lid?
Do you like caviar?

Streams, Speedos & beer.

I feel sick now
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
How about, fillet steak, a layer of pate, with some smoked salmon as a lid?
Do you like caviar?
How about noo, ya crazy Dutch bastard.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maz, biggus isn't Dutch!
Old 17-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Living in the north is fantastic
Bollocks, I think Ringwood is just a bit shit.

Pretentious shit at that.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Bollocks, I think Ringwood is just a bit shit.

Pretentious shit at that.
Prefer Ringworm, tbh.