Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of quite amazing people in the past because of this website (PK, Dani, Wedgy, Payney amongst others), because way back when, it just seemed like a more sociable place. I say 'seemed', because I remember when i first joined being a bit apprehensive to post because, like now, you had the same dominant members driving every conversation. The names have changed, but it's still the same, really.

There are many, many posters left on here who I think it would be wonderful to have a beer with but, as I've got older (as we all have), I've withdrawn from ze web more and more. Everyone (myself included), seems to be so much more angry and determined to be right on every little thing, to need instant validation and, frankly, it's tiring.

The BBS is still amazing, because it's the only place I have to keep up with all things Palace and, though I've never met a lot of you, I feel that I know many of you well. That to me is priceless, really.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
It was better when there were more parody/comedy accounts. The likes of Trolley, Mehdi, Mohammed Bear - probably many others I've forgotten. The only one I can think of now is that kidofwonder one (which, it has to be said, is a good 'un).
Old 13-07-2017, 08:09 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-07-2017, 08:15 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
It was better when there were more parody/comedy accounts. The likes of Trolley, Mehdi, Mohammed Bear - probably many others I've forgotten. The only one I can think of now is that kidofwonder one (which, it has to be said, is a good 'un).
yep TBF he is pretty funny
Old 13-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
yep TBF he is pretty funny
.....and the supporting cast, although some of them take it a bit too seriously!
Old 13-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
.....and the supporting cast, although some of them take it a bit too seriously!
I wish you were a parody account.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:52 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-07-2017, 09:05 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Cry me a river. Change is a necessity. You don't change, you'll just do the same things over and over. And that's ******* boring.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:08 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
BBS is rather more PC than it was. Pity

Yeah, it's a shame you can't post offensive shit without people calling you out for it anymore
Old 13-07-2017, 09:09 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Us older poster I guess prefer the older days as we were the young fresh ones, now we are the old boring ones and there are new young fresh ones. Its a circle of life thing.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Well, the few and quality women that were on here have been scared or bullied off.
I'm still here!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 13-07-2017, 09:19 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Yeah, it's a shame you can't post offensive shit without people calling you out for it anymore
No ..Its a shame bellends like you dont have any humour, and see offence in just about everything on here . Lighten up man ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 13-07-2017, 09:27 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Well, the few and quality women that were on here have been scared or bullied off.
Way to make friends and influence people

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 13-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 13-07-2017, 09:36 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
No ..Its a shame bellends like you dont have any humour, and see offence in just about everything on here . Lighten up man ..

Oh how little you know
Old 13-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Let sleeping dogs lie....the lying B*st*rds!
Old 13-07-2017, 09:40 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
You used to be able to bantz with the mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You used to know who the mods were.

Anyway, people were moaning about the BBS not being as good as it used to be before I'd even registered. Apparently BBSers like "Banjo" and "Peaknutt" (possibly the same person?) were a malign influence.

WCB say hello to Banjo.

Last edited by Skid Row; 13-07-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:44 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
People complaining that the good posters have gone and it was all so much better back in the day make me laugh... Why dont you up your game instead of leaving it the others to provide the entertainment?

Dont sit back and complain and instead do your bit to make this the best god damn forum on the whole of the internet... ever..and forever.

Bastards.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post

WCB say hello to Banjo.
You can both FOAD.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:55 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Basically back then we were all fun loving kids without a care in the world, getting pissed going to Palace / Cherries, watching shit football and loving life.

Now we're all moany old bastards. So I agree with Exiled Stirling.