Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Yeah that sounds right. Was it Kate Moss he was obsessed with?

I dunno if he was genuine, I like to think so.

Paul Daniels was a classic.

I still like the BBS but I think there were more funny, stupid, random threads going.

I guess now its partly to do with all the crazy political shit going on in the UK and the world.
Melvyn the Duck, the queen, prince philip....
Old 13-07-2017, 10:45 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Melvyn the Duck, the queen, prince philip....
Melvyn gave me green "rep" once. I was moist for weeks afterwards.
Old 13-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Street is still with us
We can't have everything qp
Old 14-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
On the positive, HOL hasn't changed and is as weird as it always was
Yeah true, however bad it gets its still more entertaining than HOL.

Personally have made some great friends through this site, and probably one or two enemies as well. We cant all agree about everything i suppose. Certain things piss me off, the xenophobes, the moderation or lack of driving off decent posters sometimes, but at the end of the day we all support a special club. I guess all fans say that though. Its funny having a mental image of someone built up over years of online dialogue
Old 14-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Bunned by Miderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would it be churlish of me to point you in the direction of post #53?

(Also, if Skid Row is watching, I am well aware that Banjo and Brett are the same person, although even Brett doesn't appear to be 1% as angry as he was in the olden days).
Not guilty. Still hate you all with a passion.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:07 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
The BBS used to make me laugh more than it does now.

yer bunch of miserable bastards.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Is it the beer?

ozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepozieaglesimon lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep

btw trolley appears to be on twitter but he wont talk to me oxo!
Old 14-07-2017, 02:57 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
(Also, if Skid Row is watching, I am well aware that Banjo and Brett are the same person, although even Brett doesn't appear to be 1% as angry as he was in the olden days).
Yeah I sort of figured that after I posted as I was thinking it was a bit suss you posted that right under Brett's post.

Atleast he responded in the old Banjo fashion by telling us to FOAD.
Old 14-07-2017, 03:02 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I dunno if he was genuine, I like to think so.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-07-2017, 03:20 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Dave used to take the piss out of my headset
Old 14-07-2017, 04:31 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The BBS became a sadder place when people like PK and MatOv got banned.
True but in both cases they repeatedly overstepped the rules.

In PK's case his was not a permanent ban he's decided he doesn't want to come back. Fair enough to him.

In Matt's case he stepped over the line more than once in a way that other posters had been banned for. As a long standing, entertaining, thought provoking, we'll liked member of the bbs and very close personal friend of mine for 30+ years as a mod on this site I can say we had no choice.

Which makes me sad on many levels.
Old 14-07-2017, 04:50 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
what was the name of the Indian poster who was apparently obsessed with the model who supports Palace? can't remember her bloody name now either. Shit.

I never figured out if he was genuine or not.

And Trolley? I have a suspicion I know who it was, does he still post on here under a different name? A lot.
The inner circle know who Trolley is. The rank and file are left guessing - iirc there used to be threads on the subject.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Even the Ron Noades Bum clique?
Yes, because they were so not bothered about the BBS they went and set up their own bbs to show how not bothered about the BBS they were.....and then spent all theirctime on their bbs talking about the BBS and how not bothered about it they were.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
The inner circle know who Trolley is. The rank and file are left guessing - iirc there used to be threads on the subject.
Trolley was PK.........there, I said it
Old 14-07-2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Trolley was PK.........there, I said it
Was it? I always thought it was James.
Old 14-07-2017, 06:27 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I came over to the BBS from egoals.

Egoals was getting crazy and seemed to be an exclusive forum for a small group of posters. Lots of bickering, so it is not new all this in-fighting. You just have to pick your words carefully, and then duck.

Came over here and it was much the same. I would only post on memory lane for years, where you were less likely to have your head bitten off.
Old 14-07-2017, 10:55 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Kate Winslet?
Old 14-07-2017, 10:56 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yes, because they were so not bothered about the BBS they went and set up their own bbs to show how not bothered about the BBS they were.....and then spent all theirctime on their bbs talking about the BBS and how not bothered about it they were.
They had you sussed out on it though, didn't they Pedro?

Old 14-07-2017, 11:46 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I have one 'mate' on there that brings in British beers and foodstuffs. However, he posts hundreds of memes, new stories, and fake news of anything Pro British, Anti Muslim, and fecking Chelsea (only when they win).

I'm talking about 50 facebook posts a day mininum.

The bloke's lived in Chile for 18 years. He's an immigrant from a family of immigrants - English/Italian/Chilean.
I think there is something you can do on Facebook so you can keep him as fried (useful for beers and foodstuffs) but filter out all his annoying posts so they do not jump up on your feed.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 14-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozieaglesimon View Post

btw trolley appears to be on twitter but he wont talk to me oxo!
Do you want his whats app?

A bit of a bully, evidently.