Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old Today, 06:42 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
It's a strange game this. In my career mode I am not dominating games at all, apart from one 5-0 win over Karlsruhe. In fact I struggle to make clear cut chances or to score yet I have won 7, drawn 1 in 3. Liga. The trouble is on pro the CPU literally can't score. It misses chances from like 6 yards out, and when through on goal it seems to pass the ball at my goalkeeper. I've conceded 1 goal in 8 league games, and 1 in a 2-1 win in the DFB Pokal.

So basically attacking wise I don't feel like I have cracked Pro difficulty, but the CPU doesn't offer me a challenge defensively. What to do?!
Old Today, 02:11 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
It's a strange game this. In my career mode I am not dominating games at all, apart from one 5-0 win over Karlsruhe. In fact I struggle to make clear cut chances or to score yet I have won 7, drawn 1 in 3. Liga. The trouble is on pro the CPU literally can't score. It misses chances from like 6 yards out, and when through on goal it seems to pass the ball at my goalkeeper. I've conceded 1 goal in 8 league games, and 1 in a 2-1 win in the DFB Pokal.

So basically attacking wise I don't feel like I have cracked Pro difficulty, but the CPU doesn't offer me a challenge defensively. What to do?!

You can tweak some game settings to reduce the “shot errors” or “shot accuracy” of the cpu.
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
You can tweak some game settings to reduce the “shot errors” or “shot accuracy” of the cpu.
I see. I did not know this.
Old Today, 02:56 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just had a notification saying I got 1050 FIFA Points.

Logged into my account and there they was.
Old Today, 04:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
This Palace - Serie A hybrid has been doing very well for me:

4-3-1-2 Formation

---------------Zaha--------Vardy---------------

--------------------Lingard---------------------

Luka---------Milinkovic-Savic------Lucas Leiva

PVA-------Sakho---------Skriniar-----Vrsalijko

--------------------Sirigu-----------------------

Very pleasantly surprised by how brilliant Sakho has been so far, plays like he has 88 stand tackle. Luka has been alright, and PVA and Wilf both good as expected on FIFA.
Plan on replacing Lingard with Lacazette very soon, and as soon as I get my FUT Rivals cash, Handanovic in for Sirigu and Hamsik in for Leiva. Long term, looking forward to Mertens up front and De Bruyne at CAM.

Last edited by CP-RJW; Today at 04:12 PM.