Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 26-11-2018, 10:49 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Once again, Mike, many thanks for all your efforts this year. Mid-table mediocrity for me probably sums up my unadventurous predictions - but I really enjoy this thread - not least because of the absence of rancour, unlike most of the BBS these days !

I shall tune back in for the close season gossip once you have started the 2019 thread ...
Old 26-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Congrats zaph_01

And many thanks to Mike once again for a sterling effort and much hard work.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:49 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-11-2018, 03:22 PM

Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Amazing unexpected breaking news:

Canadian driver Lance Stroll is to race for Force India in 2019. His move from Williams, for whom he made his debut in 2017, has been Formula 1's worst-kept secret since his father bought Force India in August. Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll rescued the team from administration as head of a consortium and is expected to change their name.
His 20-year-old son will partner Mexican Sergio Perez, who was confirmed as a driver in October.

We now know all the driver/team combinations for next year.
Old 30-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Once again, Mike, many thanks for all your efforts this year. Mid-table mediocrity for me probably sums up my unadventurous predictions - but I really enjoy this thread - not least because of the absence of rancour, unlike most of the BBS these days !

I shall tune back in for the close season gossip once you have started the 2019 thread ...
Shut up you twit.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 01-12-2018, 09:34 AM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
And now for the awards for various geeky statistical things.

Lowest points in one race - mexicaneagle & TOKYOPAUL - -2
Go me.

Thanks Mike as ever. I really enjoyed that season. Lots of good races.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:35 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
Amazing unexpected breaking news:

Canadian driver Lance Stroll is to race for Force India in 2019. His move from Williams, for whom he made his debut in 2017, has been Formula 1's worst-kept secret since his father bought Force India in August. Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll rescued the team from administration as head of a consortium and is expected to change their name.
His 20-year-old son will partner Mexican Sergio Perez, who was confirmed as a driver in October.

We now know all the driver/team combinations for next year.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:39 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednBlue View Post
WOW! Most points for one race - never realised.
Thanks Mike for all your hard work. Take a break now and see you all next season.
5 off the top possible, going to take some beating. I do believe 95 is the second highest score you can get. When I ran this and introduced this points thing I think the highest was 82.

Thanks as always Mike for doing this, especially for all the reminder emails that makes a number of us actually remember to post!!

Looking forward to next season very much.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:21 PM

SwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Congrats to zaph_01, and thanks again to Mike for running things.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Mmmm Danone!

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Has anyone else seen the footage of a drunk Kimi at the 2018 FIA awards?

To view the link you have to Register or Login