Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-11-2018, 09:40 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Fair enough. I ask as I remember the furour around him at the time, then when I got found to watching the offending clips, didnít think thereís was anything particularly Ďhatefulí about them. Clumsy and maybe inarticulate, but heís entitled to his views imho.
I think itís unwise to insinuate that as being gay and married is legal and normal society is morally falling apart and animal sex and paedophilia becoming the norm is close behind.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:52 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OK, but there's a difference with unwise and 'hateful'. Seems to me he was, inarticulately and clumsily, talking about moral decay and lack of traditional values and the danger of what can happen when a society turns away from its roots. Whether you agree with him or not, to label him 'hateful' for doing so is wrong IMHO.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:29 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
OK, but there's a difference with unwise and 'hateful'. Seems to me he was, inarticulately and clumsily, talking about moral decay and lack of traditional values and the danger of what can happen when a society turns away from its roots. Whether you agree with him or not, to label him 'hateful' for doing so is wrong IMHO.
I politely disagree. To talk about consensual homosexuality as a step towards allowing non consensual acts to animals and children. Is encouraging a level of hatred and totally out of order. He also at the time chose homophobic insults for other boxers on a regular basis.

Credit where it is due though if nothing else his experiences with class A drugs and depression. Appears to have taught him some humility.
Old 16-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The BBBofC have ordered Hughie Fury to defend his British heavyweight title against Joe Joyce next and also ordered Daniel Dubois v Nathan Gorman as an eliminator for the winner. Purse bids for both bouts on December 12th.

Doubt either will happen any time soon. Presumably that means Hughie vacates and Joyce fights anyone with the balls to face him. Which British fighter would take that?
Old 16-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good analysis by Mickey Helliet on Fury v Wilder To view the link you have to Register or Login

He didn't mention anything about Fury ring rust which surprised me. If he has the stamina for 12 rounds and can box at the same level he did against Klitschko then I think Wilder only wins if Fury gets sloppy and why would he? If his stamina fades or his timing is off then Wilder wins by KO no problem. For me then its mostly a bet on Fury's stamina and ring rust and who knows the answer to that?!
Old Yesterday, 08:01 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
The BBBofC have ordered Hughie Fury to defend his British heavyweight title against Joe Joyce next and also ordered Daniel Dubois v Nathan Gorman as an eliminator for the winner. Purse bids for both bouts on December 12th.

Doubt either will happen any time soon. Presumably that means Hughie vacates and Joyce fights anyone with the balls to face him. Which British fighter would take that?
Good fights IMHO. Gorman is a class act, DuBois will be a fine test for him. Fury vs Joyce is intriguing. Joyce looks juiced to me. Heavy hitter, but Fury a better technician no doubt.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Good analysis by Mickey Helliet on Fury v Wilder To view the link you have to Register or Login

He didn't mention anything about Fury ring rust which surprised me. If he has the stamina for 12 rounds and can box at the same level he did against Klitschko then I think Wilder only wins if Fury gets sloppy and why would he? If his stamina fades or his timing is off then Wilder wins by KO no problem. For me then its mostly a bet on Fury's stamina and ring rust and who knows the answer to that?!
Put a gun to my head i'd say a late round KO to Wilder. Certainly hope not though.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Dave might, he crazy enough! Looked ropey last time out though
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Put a gun to my head i'd say a late round KO to Wilder. Certainly hope not though.
I would go for Fury, simply because he is more hungry and has a point to prove. Plus it is Wilder's to loose.
Old Today, 10:16 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m just catching up on some of the boxing from last night. Miller is limited but very effective at what he does. Looks like he could walk through anything. I’d love to see him fight Ortiz.

First I’ve seen in Clarissa Shields and she’s probably the best female boxer I’ve watched.
Old Today, 11:10 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Iím just catching up on some of the boxing from last night. Miller is limited but very effective at what he does. Looks like he could walk through anything. Iíd love to see him fight Ortiz.

First Iíve seen in Clarissa Shields and sheís probably the best female boxer Iíve watched.
I will have to do a youtube on Clarissa Shields, I have read some sports reports which have described her as good