Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 11:22 AM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Well I never knew that
There is a thread on Hols in nostalgia, called Our Andy Gray where Trolly (Willow on Hols) is outed by Midlands Eagle as being the same person. Its very funny reading him trying to deny it when banged to rights.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Welcome to all Holmesdale asylum seekers. May your posts be respected and your rep be green
And may you not behave like twats! We have enough of those already

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 10-01-2018, 11:36 AM

Nicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS Murray
Just to clarify, I was not OUSTED by Holradio, I left due to behinds the scenes personality clashes.
It was my choice as I was offered the opportunity to do a couple of other things.

Last edited by Nicktheagle; 10-01-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Wrap View Post
There is a thread on Hols in nostalgia, called Our Andy Gray where Trolly (Willow on Hols) is outed by Midlands Eagle as being the same person. Its very funny reading him trying to deny it when banged to rights.
I must go and have a look at it.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 10-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktheagle View Post
Just to clarify, I was not OUSTED by Holradio, I left due to behinds the scenes personality clashes.
It was my choice as I was offered the opportunity to do a couple of other things.
Only a few left now so that should narrow it down re the clashes ?
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 10-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The HOL actually hurts my eyes, awful message board to look at. I have the BBS on the rather dull grey theme. Much easier to contend with.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:54 AM

Nicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS MurrayNicktheagle FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Only a few left now so that should narrow it down re the clashes ?

I will leave that to you to work out.
All I will say is that I loved my time on there, speaking about a subject close to my dodgy heart.

As they say, one door closes and another one (or two) opens.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:57 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
The HOL actually hurts my eyes, awful message board to look at.
Possibly the least aesthetically pleasing site on the Internet. That fact and seemingly far less posters made me choose the BBS for my palace fix.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Nix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I could never get may head around the quote format on the HOL... does my head in.

The BBS is neat, uncluttered and formatted wonderfully (Thanks Dave). I'm sure it is an off-the-shelf package, but so be it, I like it. Please don't change a thing.

I miss a few of the old timers on here that have mainly flounced, and I admire their fortitude for sticking it out. They are better men (and woman) than me - I'm addicted.
The BBS does have a nice presentation but in all honesty, the HOL is more civilised. It just doesn't tolerate the antagonisms that go on here.
In the end, the mods run things how they please on any site and you just have to accept that.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:10 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
The team were very surprised when Jel quit. He was part of the furniture. It wasn't a decision he took lightly.
And Nick.?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
And Nick.?
I don't know how Nick felt about Jel leaving.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:25 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Jel was awesome on holradio.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:38 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
There's a lot of posters on hol (or were when I last looked) who are completely obsessed with homosexuality and anal sex - perhaps too obsessed?
Several wanted - quite insistently- for some reason that may not even be known to them to know whether I was gay when I supported someone politely objecting to the barrage of homophobia which was quite pathetic and aggressive rather than funny

Didn't then seemed to have much moderation and anything seemed to go - I haven't bothered with it since
Old 10-01-2018, 12:58 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have now received the following delightful email from "bomberdear at CPFC BBS":

"So pleasant now on HOL without communists like you posting propaganda.Enjoy yourselves here with your Comrades"

Truly an intellectual

Evidence of where things got out of control on HOL was when the following was allowed a few days ago ,notwithstanding the rules supposedly not allowing racist content,and which used to get someone a card...

"Tower Hamlets are still being investigated,guess if your sexual preferences are goats or your first cousin,its ca bit difficult to get your third world brain around how our electoral process works"

Something for Penge/Gordon to be proud of.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Nix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
I have now received the following delightful email from "bomberdear at CPFC BBS":

So pleasant now on HOL without communists like you posting propaganda.Enjoy yourselves here with your Comrades"

Truly an intellectual

Evidence of where things got out of control on HOL was when the following was allowed a few days ago ,notwithstanding the rules supposedly not allowing racist content,and which used to get someone a card...

"Tower Hamlets are still being investigated,guess if your sexual preferences are goats or your first cousin,its ca bit difficult to get your third world brain around how our electoral process works"

The HOL's former Hedgehog and apparently Delboy?
Old 10-01-2018, 01:00 PM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Cucking Funt sounds like he would fit in just fine though. Welcome Cucking Funt. Please send all your unwanted HOLLERS actually but keep Matt Himself. Hes a ******* ****.
One of my favourite posters on the HOL was Cucking Funt. Top guy Dermot, total difference of political opinions, but reasonable and erudite.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

bomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for youbomberdear is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post

"So pleasant now on HOL without communists like you posting propaganda.Enjoy yourselves here with your Comrades"

Truly an intellectual

Good luck if you are looking for intellectuals on here.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
One of my favourite posters on the HOL was Cucking Funt. Top guy Dermot, total difference of political opinions, but reasonable and erudite.
Why did he stop posting on HOL? He was the funniest poster.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberdear View Post
Good luck if you are looking for intellectuals on here.
Is that you Hedgie?
Old 10-01-2018, 01:25 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
A lot of grief has been caused by Wayne Henessey’s general shitness over on the HOL. In fighting and bickering. It’s ridiculous. He’s shit. Get over it.
You need this thread to feel at home

To view the link you have to Register or Login

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Closed Thread