Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-11-2014, 02:34 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The person I sit opposite at work emailing me a single, simple query. You have a mouth, use it FFS.
Old 13-11-2014, 03:18 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
The person I sit opposite at work emailing me a single, simple query. You have a mouth, use it FFS.
Gareth Keenan?

Who opened their lunch?
Old 13-11-2014, 03:46 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
The person I sit opposite at work emailing me a single, simple query.

You have a mouth, use it FFS.
If your second sentence was the query you're referring to, then maybe he was just too shy to ask for a BJ out loud?
Old 13-11-2014, 07:41 PM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
The BBS.

it's gone from being fun to spiteful and boring. Full of keyboard hard men and know-alls.

They even drove away Steve Browett.
Know-all?
I thought I was wrong once but I was just mistaken.
Old 13-11-2014, 08:03 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Having to fill in your email address in twice on EVERY internet registration/ purchase page. Why - can I not be trusted to get it right? And worse than that, sites which prevent me copying and pating the email address when confronted by such patronising restrictions. I've actually goten to the point where I won't register with/ buy from such companies. The thorough, absolute wankers.
Old 13-11-2014, 08:27 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The continuing popularity and fame of Ant and Dec
Old 13-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
People who say "I'm loving this new ......" Or "I'm loving your ......."

I've always hated the way people go up at the end of their sentences , but just cannot believe how many people do it now. It seems like anyone on the tv or radio does it on phone ins, or guests in the studio.... I switch off as soon as I hear them doing it, can't be bothered to listen to them !
Old 13-11-2014, 09:43 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Japanese or Chinese women with big knockers.

Stop f*cking confusing me.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 13-11-2014, 10:12 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Chavs who get their 6 month old kid's ears pierced.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Stand-up tv shows and DVDs that cut to the audience every 10 seconds to show some mush giggling away.
Old 13-11-2014, 11:09 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Christmas adverts

OK a few years back John Lewis did a decent one but rather than just enjoy that and move it on we are now in a point where it's an annual ******* event like the release of a new Star Wars film.

Oh look Halfords did an advert where 2 reindeer kissed in front of some windscreen wash to the tune of Lady In Red, give it an oscar.
Old 14-11-2014, 12:03 AM
Bombaye...

Norvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
People at work who ignore the fact you are having a discussion and just start up another discussion with the other person

People at work who hover around your desk when you are having a discussion

Most other people
Old 14-11-2014, 01:06 AM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When someone asks how your doing and you reply and ask back, they then ask you again...
Old 14-11-2014, 09:32 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norvun Mankey View Post

People at work who hover around your desk when you are having a discussion
A lad at our place is nicknamed Flymo for doing this hovering around your desk thing, with his eyes locked onto your screen reading the latest musings from the BBS on my monitor.
Old 14-11-2014, 09:40 AM
ár lá

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Having to fill in your email address in twice on EVERY internet registration/ purchase page. Why - can I not be trusted to get it right? And worse than that, sites which prevent me copying and pating the email address when confronted by such patronising restrictions. I've actually goten to the point where I won't register with/ buy from such companies. The thorough, absolute wankers.
I have to do that on my site though for those that don't email me directly, there ARE too many idiots who don't type their email address correctly which causes loss of orders when you can't contact them back, and/or they might not come back to you because they think you're a bad business who can't be arsed to get back to them.

They are the wankers. Blame them. Thick wankers.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-11-2014, 09:43 AM
ár lá

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
When someone asks how your doing and you reply and ask back, they then ask you again...
Or having to go through the whole "how are you" "fine" "yourself?" "oh plodding along" SHIT before every bloody business phone call to a customer. I don't give a SHIT how you are, you don't give a shit how I am, just get on with it ffs.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-11-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Or having to go through the whole "how are you" "fine" "yourself?" "oh plodding along" SHIT before every bloody business phone call to a customer. I don't give a SHIT how you are, you don't give a shit how I am, just get on with it ffs.
Surely it's worse when someone actually starts to tell you how they are as opposed to the correct response of 'grand' even if you're at death's door.

"How are things?"

"Not great to be honest. The wife has some undercarriage problems and I've got this nasty rash and..."

>Walk away<
Old 14-11-2014, 10:44 AM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who think their hazard lights are:

a) to be used when parking on a busy road - just indicate you twat

b) to permit them to stop wherever the **** they want

They are wankers.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:48 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
lol
Old 14-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Surely it's worse when someone actually starts to tell you how they are as opposed to the correct response of 'grand' even if you're at death's door.

"How are things?"

"Not great to be honest. The wife has some undercarriage problems and I've got this nasty rash and..."

>Walk away<

What's worse is when they cheerily ask you how you are, knowing full well you'll ask back... Then tell you that their dear old nan was blown to pieces by a gas explosion and their toddler savaged by a pit bull.