Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-11-2014, 01:09 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
drum and bass---Jeez
Old 11-11-2014, 01:12 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Having to rely on other people in general
Old 11-11-2014, 01:16 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Trains, and having to rely on other people to get me to places on time.
oh, oh, oh.........you can start to walk more
Old 11-11-2014, 01:18 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Having to rely on other people in general
It can be easily arranged for there to be 2 less people you have to rely on
Old 11-11-2014, 01:22 PM
The fat old footballer

palace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When things don't do what their designed to do. JUST BLOODY WORK!!!!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Infrequent Member

Palace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPalace All Over would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawleyEagle View Post
Brown shoes are perfectly acceptable with a navy suit.
Er, no they're not
Old 11-11-2014, 01:40 PM

Herby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appearHerby Quiff endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
People who 'walk' and text at the same time.

Wheel along bags/suitcases

Scotland - Queen of the South
Italy - Hellas Verona
Spain - Rayo Vallecano
Germany - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Netherlands - Dordrecht fc
France - St Ettiene
Turkey - Beşiktaş J.K
Old 11-11-2014, 01:41 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
People at the supermarket checkout who, once they have paid, and been handed tehir reciept, now feel the need to faff about with their purse, oput the change in teh correct compartment, change some coins around, fiddle with any notes, and put their loyalty card away. Taking 2-3 minutes to do all this whilst standing right in front of teh cashier stopping them from serving the next person.

Move the **** out of the way. NOW.
Also applies to people, nearly always women, at cashpoints.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:51 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
People talking about their children like they are interesting....It's almost as boring as hearing about your dog.
I've got three kids, but I agree. Hearing about other people's kids sends me into a coma.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:55 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby Quiff View Post
People who 'walk' and text at the same time.
soz
Old 11-11-2014, 01:56 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
drum and bass---Jeez
this
Old 11-11-2014, 02:01 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
When people insist on talking about their dreams. Just sedate me or something, it has more or less the same effect
Old 11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Blokes with umbrellas in general. Invest in a cap/hat or a hood.

Worse are the twunts who march along when it's stopped raining holding their massive umbrella horizontal so you might get a poke in the goolies if you're not paying attention. If that happens to me then the umbrella is getting inserted up their fundament, and then opened.
I just tap them on the shoulder, point to my bits, yell 'my crotch' and walk off.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:33 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
I just tap them on the shoulder, point to my bits, yell 'my crotch' and walk off.
I bet you do similar to women in nightclubs too. You filthy article.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I bet you do similar to women in nightclubs too. You filthy article.

Those days are long gone.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:52 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
People in shops tec who make you feel you are bothering them they have to serve you.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Waiting 6 months for a new car, it turns up today, Audi A4 Avant S line, looks the dogs. Drives like a dream. No sat nav despite this being ordered in June. Furious.

Oh and my central heating has packed up because the zone whatsit is knackered.

Great day. Off to the pub
Old 11-11-2014, 04:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Audi drivers.
People who boast about what car they drive.
Drink drivers.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:54 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 11-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
People who think it's OK to walk down the middle of a residential road, especially late at night or early in the morning.

Not sure why they do this, you can almost understand it if the pavements are covered in solid ice, but that doesn't explain the other 360 or so days in the year that they do it.

People spitting, pissing or in some cases defacating in public areas, the dirty, filthy bastards.

Fly tippers and ignorant swine who eat and drink on public transport and then have the audacity to leave their rubbish and unwanted food on the seats.

Having to listen to Christmas songs in early November. I'm certain Christmas is actually meant to start on Christmas Eve at the earliest. How pissed off would you be if everybody kept reminding you of your 2015th Birthday two months before the bloody thing takes place.

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/