Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Dependant on broadband provider though. Mine working fine
Yeah Sky do my broadband and sky sports are the ones I have a problem with. Interestingly only when football is on. They're happy for me to stream their shit the rest of the time Haha.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 17-05-2017, 08:54 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Only the vip channels for sheff wed v uddersfield. Getting some message about reaching the max number of channels or something. Working fine if you go to sports hd and select sky sports 3hd though.

Oh yes, nice one Elgs. Don't normally use those channels - just VIP as I always thought they were best. Thank you
Old 17-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Oh yes, nice one Elgs. Don't normally use those channels - just VIP as I always thought they were best. Thank you
No probs. Mind you thats starting to stutter now. Think sky are up to something.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:17 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
No probs. Mind you thats starting to stutter now. Think sky are up to something.

Yeah mine too second half of ET. Sorted itself out now. Hopefully will be fine for pens.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Yeah mine too second half of ET. Sorted itself out now. Hopefully will be fine for pens.
Yeah was fine.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:33 PM

Sure was
Old 21-05-2017, 07:36 AM

SmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I still haven't figured out the best way to watch NBC on Kodi on my Firestick without paying. Is it possible at all?
Old 21-05-2017, 08:12 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyEagle View Post
I still haven't figured out the best way to watch NBC on Kodi on my Firestick without paying. Is it possible at all?
50 divide into 365 = 13 pence a day

cheaper than a newspaper back in the 80s

i would say pay a little get a lot more
Old 21-05-2017, 08:47 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-05-2017, 08:50 AM

SmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks. Have Mobdro on it but for some reason no stream ever works
Old 21-05-2017, 08:54 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks. Have Mobdro on it but for some reason no stream ever works
If that's the case then I'd try an uninstall/reinstall.
I hardly ever have any problems with Mobdro.

*edit
Or perhaps an update.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
50 divide into 365 = 13 pence a day

cheaper than a newspaper back in the 80s

i would say pay a little get a lot more

Great value for sure, not legal though
Old 21-05-2017, 10:33 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Great value for sure, not legal though
Neither is a free one
Old 23-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If anyone wants a smoothstream link PM me.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:00 AM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
If anyone wants a smoothstream link PM me.
Dunno how many elliot has left but I also have a couple if anyone wants one. Go to him first though he got me in there. You must be close to getting it for free by now elliott?

(I'll also add the at this point smoothstreams has been unaffected by any premier league blocks without the need for VPN).
Old 25-05-2017, 12:39 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Talking of VPN's, which is the best? I'm looking at IPVanish at the moment.

In terms of installing onto your Kodi box is it just a case of going via the Play Store on it, downloading, log in and then it auto boots every time you start up? Or is it more complex?