Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcpfc View Post
And I am sure you were being equally ironic when you lamented Jo Cox.

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 28-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
No.
Ah, that will be why you have risen above personal attacks, tribal slanging matches and base mud slinging ever since........
Old 28-06-2016, 07:50 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah, that will be why you have risen above personal attacks, tribal slanging matches and base mud slinging ever since........

You're getting a lot wrong tonight. Must be concerned that Article 50 won't ever be invoked.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 28-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
You're getting a lot wrong tonight. Must be concerned that Article 50 won't ever be invoked.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
I don't see why London should have to pay up to replace EU funding in places like Cornwall and Yorkshire that voted out. The tax base will inevitably drop and the mayor should be fighting for current spending to be maintained in London, which is a massive net contributor to the UK, rather than replace EU funding for the poorer parts of the country as it is is withdrawn.
Interesting point. Is there any evidence that the Remain campaign ever told those in the various poorer parts that they were in fact individual net receivers from the EU and a Leave vote would mean that they either lost income/funding or had to expect richer parts of the UK to subsidise them?

If so why did they still vote Leave??

Otherwise, a serious mistake by Leave, as this must be a compelling reason to Remain
Old 28-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Vodafone weighing up their options on removing jobs from the UK.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 28-06-2016, 08:08 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
They represent the smallest percentage of 17 million Leave voters. Stop making capital out of it because you did not get the result you wanted.You make me sick.
I make you sick!!! You think I am trying to make political capital out of these attacks. Take a look in the mirror mate it was your mate Nigel who suggested that immigrants would be raping women that they've been stealing everyone's jobs and generally ruining the country.

If you read the other thread I am frightened by these attacks because my wife is a child of immigrants and therefore a possible victim, my daughter is also a potential victim. That is why these attacks make me sick to my stomach. I thought this country was a tolerant caring place and it appears I was wrong.

I fully understand that this is a tiny minority of those who voted leave but do you understand that the constant demonising of immigrants has opened this Pandora's box of hate and that makes me sick.

Do you understand that this is not a game that people lives are at risk that running a campaign that had no plan of what to do if they won was criminally irresponsible.

Do you understand that when the majority of those who voted leave realise that they are not going to get what they voted for or if they do England will economically destroyed for years that they will look for their next scapegoat and it may well be you.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Everyday there will bad news...this is getting beyond a joke - economic destruction from which there will be no way back....not in five, ten or twenty years.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Firms plan investment freeze amid Brexit fallout - CBI urges government to act quickly to quell uncertainty as Siemens and Visa warn about impact of EU vote on UK operations

Firms are already freezing investment as a result of the uncertainty caused by the Brexit vote, the head of the CBI business lobby group has said as she said the UK was a long way off having a plan and leadership to deal with the repercussions of Thursday’s referendum.

As a wide range of businesses – including Germany company Siemens and Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin – warned about the implications for the UK, the CBI director-general, Carolyn Fairbairn, called on the government to act quickly.

Speaking after a summit of 27 business and industry representatives hosted by the business minister, Sajid Javid, Fairbairn said: “We’re a long way off having a plan and leadership and … that is what businesses need.

“We urgently need leadership, particularly given the political vacuum.”

She also demanded some reassurance for EU workers in the UK. “We must give urgent long-term reassurance to the thousands of EU migrants already working in the UK that they can stay here,” she added.
If GB is losing so much economically from Brexit presumably some or all of that lost income and jobs is going elsewhere in the EU. Surely some reasons to be cheerful for them, but is that the case? If not why not?
Old 28-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
I make you sick!!! You think I am trying to make political capital out of these attacks. Take a look in the mirror mate it was your mate Nigel who suggested that immigrants would be raping women that they've been stealing everyone's jobs and generally ruining the country.

If you read the other thread I am frightened by these attacks because my wife is a child of immigrants and therefore a possible victim, my daughter is also a potential victim. That is why these attacks make me sick to my stomach. I thought this country was a tolerant caring place and it appears I was wrong.

I fully understand that this is a tiny minority of those who voted leave but do you understand that the constant demonising of immigrants has opened this Pandora's box of hate and that makes me sick.

Do you understand that this is not a game that people lives are at risk that running a campaign that had no plan of what to do if they won was criminally irresponsible.

Do you understand that when the majority of those who voted leave realise that they are not going to get what they voted for or if they do England will economically destroyed for years that they will look for their next scapegoat and it may well be you.
Oh you certainly do make political capital out of it. In fact, most of your post does just that.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:

How could he hope to see that much, wearing blinkers?

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
If anyone wants to see Will disgusted at the thought of making political capital out of a situation, go re-read the Migrants in Calais thread.

A true bastion of principle.

Last edited by Kipungu; 28-06-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:16 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh you certainly do make political capital out of it. In fact, most of your post does just that.
Thank **** you would never do the same.
Hypocritical worm that you are.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:

I think the box has always been open, but may have been opened a bit wider after the referendum. Do you think that this apparent elevation of hostility is a short term thing, or long term, or permanent?
Old 28-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
If anyone wants to see Will disgusted at the thought of making political capital out of a situation, go re-read the Migrants in Calais thread.

A true bastion of principle.
I think you will find I hardly posted on that horrid thread at all, you little snide.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:24 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I think the box has always been open, but may have been opened a bit wider after the referendum. Do you think that this apparent elevation of hostility is a short term thing, or long term, or permanent?
I fear it will be a long-term problem, if we think it's bad now I don't dare think what it might be like if it ends up that we are in the single market with free movement of people. Those who voted out because they are disenfranchised are going to be even angrier
Old 28-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I think you will find I hardly posted on that horrid thread at all, you little snide.
You made 160 posts. Really are a liar aren't you? Nasty piece of work you are.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-06-2016, 08:28 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Everyday there will bad news...this is getting beyond a joke - economic destruction from which there will be no way back....not in five, ten or twenty years.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Firms plan investment freeze amid Brexit fallout - CBI urges government to act quickly to quell uncertainty as Siemens and Visa warn about impact of EU vote on UK operations

Firms are already freezing investment as a result of the uncertainty caused by the Brexit vote, the head of the CBI business lobby group has said as she said the UK was a long way off having a plan and leadership to deal with the repercussions of Thursday’s referendum.

As a wide range of businesses – including Germany company Siemens and Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin – warned about the implications for the UK, the CBI director-general, Carolyn Fairbairn, called on the government to act quickly.

Speaking after a summit of 27 business and industry representatives hosted by the business minister, Sajid Javid, Fairbairn said: “We’re a long way off having a plan and leadership and … that is what businesses need.

“We urgently need leadership, particularly given the political vacuum.”

She also demanded some reassurance for EU workers in the UK. “We must give urgent long-term reassurance to the thousands of EU migrants already working in the UK that they can stay here,” she added.
Siemens have only invested in wind energy production in the UK having opened a factory in Hull. There were no additional investments in the pipeline. They opened the factory here as we lead the way in this type of energy. The other Siemens factory is the MRI magnet factory based in Oxfordshire. But that was purchased via a takeover. Most of the other offices are for service to support installations/repairs.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You made 160 posts. Really are a liar aren't you? Nasty piece of work you are.
Loser.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Loser.
Liar. People should read that thread you say you hardly posted on. 160 posts of poison. No wonder you lied about it.

Not really a surprise you collect nazi memorabilia.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Loser.
In fairness though, having said you hardly posted on the thread, if you truly made 160 posts on it I think its fairly evident who the loser is....