Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old Today, 08:44 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
We need a forward, I still think Mitrovic would be a good option. Obviously Cenk Tosun is still there but reports suggest his stock is going up. You've also got Jannssen at Tottenham.

Another winger is a priority, Traore is the Palace fit. He's quick, direct and can beat his full back. A similar player from what I've seen is Samuel Adegbenro Whos at Rosenborg. I know the club has been keeping tabs of him.

A keeper is still a priority, we've had Hennessey costing us for a while now we're being accustomed and familiar with it. I still believe Skorupski for half a season on loan is a great gamble.

I just hope we're eyeing these deals up now.

Trying to get RLC and TFM on permananet deals would be superb but I can't see those happening sadly.
Mitrovic would definitely be a crowd favourite. Need that kind of aggression from Benteke.
Old Today, 08:49 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Mitrovic would definitely be a crowd favourite. Need that kind of aggression from Benteke.
Exactly what I've been saying.

We've seen the talented individuals technically at Selhurst but what the crowd love most is someone who gets the crowd into play and shows some desire. I've defended Benteke several times but recently his work rate is woeful. And his brothers comments on twitter really do add up.

Mitrovic is mates with Luka, Luka even said one person he'd love to play with at Palace would be Mitrovic.

He's still young, he will mature. And he knows where the net is, he's not leading the line for Serbia who are walking their group for no reason.

Clinton Morrison.
Old Today, 09:38 AM

Kiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiazer Soze : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We should of bought Gray from Burnley,even Salad said it
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiazer Soze View Post
He went to Watford for a total deal of 18.5m! By the sounds of it we couldn't have afforded the agent commission, let alone the fee.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we are still on 0 points in January I trust money with either be saved or used to buy the best championship players.
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiazer Soze View Post
have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpC4P74ZhUk
Old Today, 12:26 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
If we are still on 0 points in January I trust money with either be saved or used to buy the best championship players.
No need with Williams, Mutch, Lee, Hennessey. Money in the bank.
Old Today, 12:38 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
12 points or less and we would be wise to sell not buy and get inflated prices for our players with Freedman tapping the market to re do the squad for the championship